If NFL Teams Were NBA Teams (Falcons Added)

Djruggs

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrific start. Try a bit more red and don't slant the letters. Good choice for lettering.

Their current home jersey has zero red on it, so that's why this one does as well, I assume.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Yeah, I followed his NHL to NFL crossover, which just finished up. He's not taking advice very much, just making the uniforms look as much like they do in real life, in their own league. Which is probably the way it should be, it's a crossover, not a redesign.

The Giants look great, keep it up. :)

New York and Washington look pretty good, but my only gripes about Washington is that I think the wordmark should be a little bigger and the NOB should be Maroon on the yellow alt so it's easier to read. I'd also make the NOB for all the jerseys bigger because they look a little small right now

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Why is the Giants wordmark slanted up? I'd probably add the NY logo on the shorts instead of just the neck.

And with all the striping patterns the Redskins use, I'm kinda disappointed there really are none except the trim.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I can't wait to see how you tackle NFL teams with very distinctive helmet designs (hello Bengals and Rams), since NBA teams don't wear helmets, yet those elements are obviously key to their "look" or brand.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived