• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a three way would-you-rather..

bills-06-allnavy-iconsmi-620x434.jpg

jacksonville-jaguars-nike-elite-51.jpg

2014-03-03-nf2.jpg

F***, marry, kill

F***: The Jags because the uniforms aren't actually that bad. The colors speak to me and the only thing I really hate is the helmet so in a sense the helmet is sorta the "butterface" of football uniforms. Put a bag over it. do your business.

Marry: the Bills because those had the classic red Bills helmet (even with the dumb striping) and there were certain combinations like blue over white pants that weren't that bad.

Kill: without a doubt the Bucs. These hit on so many bad design precedents that they need to be shut down before they cause any more damage.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Bills are the worst. Jaguars and Bucs still have, in my opinion, one of the better color schemes in sports. For both Jacksonville and the Bucs, I believe there are only a few things holding each design back. Fix the Jags helmet and give them an actual wordmark instead of the soccer-esque badge, Bucs adjust the number font, you have two above-average modern jerseys.

The Bills however, just atrocious. Terrible color scheme, terrible patterns, and they ditched some of the best jerseys of all time for these. Bills win by a landslide.

Here's a not-necessarily football related question:

You're absolute favourite team in all of sports is rebranding, would you rather they ditch and change their entire identity and anything they've every identified with and look amazing, or have them stay true to the identity of the team and look like crap? Don't pay any attention to the "it depends" or other teams. I'm talking about your team.

I'd rather the Senators to change everything and look nice. Besides all the history of the previous team that we can always keep in the rafters and merchandise, we are a completely new team that has been going downhill in aesthetics ever since their first uniforms. I wouldn't mind a switch.

You're absolute favourite team in all of sports is rebranding, would you rather they ditch and change their entire identity and anything they've every identified with and look amazing, or have them stay true to the identity of the team and look like crap? Don't pay any attention to the "it depends" or other teams. I'm talking about your team.

I'd rather the Senators to change everything and look nice. Besides all the history of the previous team that we can always keep in the rafters and merchandise, we are a completely new team that has been going downhill in aesthetics ever since their first uniforms. I wouldn't mind a switch.

Here it is for each of my teams

Patriots: change everything, they've done it before and could look better

Red Sox: stay the same, there history is just too strong

Bruins: stay the same, they already have one of the best looks in hockey, and there history as an O6 team cant be ignored

Celtics: stay the same, they are the most successful franchise in the history of basketball enough said

My ideas:

Pistons: Bring back the look from 2004 (last championship win)

Tigers: Change the road jersey to the button-up version of the pullover from the 70s and 80s, but don't touch the home jersey (that can NEVER change!).

Lions: Keep the same look

Red Wings: Don't even THINK about changing!

Oh, sorry. Just read that you said only one team.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

Bucs: Would rather them make small adjustments that make them look worse. While the new look isn't great by any means, I'm glad we didn't completely change colors, team name, etc. It's too unique. However, I wouldn't of mind a return to their old identity.

Rays: Change everything. It works when they changed before, I wouldn't mind changes now. We have a pretty generic look that isn't bad now, but I wouldn't mind a drastic change.

lightning: Change everything. Please.

Seminoles: No changes, rather get Nikefied with some crappy look as long as we keep some of the significant importances that come with the team.

• 3 weeks later...

Would you rather your team have nice uniforms and a crappy stadium, or a cool stadium but bad uniforms?

Would you rather your team have uniforms that you personally love but most people don't like, or uniforms that most people like but you don't?

Would you rather your team have nice uniforms and a crappy stadium, or a cool stadium but bad uniforms?

Would you rather your team have uniforms that you personally love but most people don't like, or uniforms that most people like but you don't?

1. Good stadium and bad uniforms. It's WAY easier to get a new look.

2. Uniforms that I like. To hell with everybody else.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

It would be hard fielding a team wearing just the Islanders third sweaters from now and 2005, but I would totally have a set that I like and nobody else likes.

1. Good stadium and bad uniforms. It's WAY easier to get a new look.

2. Uniforms that I like. To hell with everybody else.

I agree.

Oilers: Change it all!

Jays: Change it all!

Eskies: They already have their true identity and look terrible on the road, so keep that tradition.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Archived