Soda Company Baseball Uniforms *New Sets on second page* FEEDBACK needed!

upperV03

it's interesting idea. Where did you get the templates from? The one thing that needed to be altered to me was the font style for the numbers on the A&W uniforms. Maybe one to match the font for A&W? My favorite one is the Pepsi on the White Sox Winnin Ugly '83 style jersey.

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

I got the template from this link right here: http://addicted2chaos.deviantart.com/art/Baseball-Uniform-Template-209284153

I agree, my favorite is also the pepsi white sox esque uniform. I tried to find a font to match the a&w script but was unable to find one. As far as the dr. Pepper goes, I wanted to keep it the traditional dr. Pepper and may do sets for all diet sodas, or any others like dr. Pepper ten. Love those end zones btw!

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I like these. The one thing that I don't like is how you've mixed both modern and retro logos. I think that if you end up using a throwback logo, it should be on a separate throwback jersey. However, these are still good overall.

Also, regarding pop vs. soda: it's called pop in the Midwest and soda out here on the East Coast.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

The reason I have mixed the logos is because some of the products, like mtn dew and maybe a dr pepper do not have a real "alternate logo". I agree, it is quite bothersome. While I'm at it, here is a mtn dew throwback uniform, kind of white sox ish, but made it a little different.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/99937712@N02/13435213024/

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived