Rite of Spring '14: Can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

The_Admiral

In an amazing turn of events, once the Penguins started playing solid defensively in front of him, all of Fleury's critics disappeared.

Amazing what not giving up forty shots and constant odd man rushes every night will do for a goalie...

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - 2006  |  New Orleans JazzCats - Major League Hockey (AHL) - 2023

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was an awesome fake by Subban, 2-0 Habs.

Yeah, that was sweet. Bunch of big hits, :censored: your power play, guess what? Score by the guy who laid the hit. Awesome.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

That was an awesome fake by Subban, 2-0 Habs.

Yeah, that was sweet. Bunch of big hits, :censored: your power play, guess what? Score by the guy who laid the hit. Awesome.

I was watching the Giants game and literally turned to it as the power play was expiring, so didn't get to see what happened before that.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

What the heck is that song Montreal uses for their scoring? It sounds way too hip-hop for a cheese eating surrender monkey loving city. Also, can someone tell me how they're changing the text immediately underneath the avatars?

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Dunno if the Blackhawks will come back tonight, but if you want to see the hockey equivalent of apathy, watch the 'hawks first two periods tonight. Sleepy, Devils-like hockey of absolute nothingness. Totally void of action, tact, or skill.

Minnesota's feisty crowd can enjoy a win here tonight and feel like they're the "5th line' or whatever stupid name they want to give themselves. If they can outduel the defending cup champions with Bryzgalov and a team full of hockey cardboard, good for them.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The Toews/Kane Blackhawks have only won Game 3 away from home ONCE in eight (soon-to-be) nine tries.

I'll award internet credits to any non-'Hawks fans who can name that one success (that is, the opponent, the round, and the year). Good luck.

And no peeping at my Twitter account where I mentally dispose all this useless information prior to contaminating other internet websites by spreading this useless information.

spacer.png

Eh, I don't know about that. :P

I remember they got shelled in the Game 1 of that series, so I initially was thinking that they were on the road, but no. They went 1-2 that series at the madhouse, but pounded them 3 times in Vancouver.

Nice job by Minnesota tonight, though. Series is over for them if they lose on Thursday, but if they win, they at least have a prayer of pulling the massive upset.

BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

Clubbed in Game 1 and fell behind 2-0 in the early minutes of Game 2 as well. Given that I had picked Vancouver to reach the SCF that season (and in 2011...and in 2012...), that pick was looking good at that point. Chicago came back and Kris Versteeg scored the GWG with less than two minutes left, and that set the wheels in motion for the Vancouver destruction that would take place going forward. Between their 2009 2nd round meeting and the subsequent 2010 meeting, the 'Hawks won five straight games at GM Place during playoff competition. That's impressive.

spacer.png

If they lose on Friday. We get to soak up this pants-crapping for the rest of the week!

So the Pens-Rangers is the only one tomorrow then. Should've checked that Ducks-Kings has an extra day off.

BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

Archived