Super Bowl Field Database - Super Bowl LVIII

pitt6pack

11 hours ago, CATLogo1 said:

Hey @pitt6packwould it be possible to get a concept artwork for a possible Super Bowl LVI field matchup between the Tennessee Titans and the Green Bay Packers?

Figured I'd try both a navy endzone for Tennessee and a powder blue endzone.

hQRHhlU.png

BTkbUDd.png

• Like 6

Oh man that powder blue end zone is sexy! Looks great. Hopefully if the Titans make it, that would be the end zone.

I just can't understand why the NFL switched up their SB end zone template to these. Why oh why.

Who in their right mind thinks the 'off-centered' logo and work mark actually looks good?!?!? Put some space between the two! What you have is the corners of the end zone with TOO much empty space. Just paint is there. Ugh!

22 hours ago, RayFinkle said:

Oh man that powder blue end zone is sexy! Looks great. Hopefully if the Titans make it, that would be the end zone.

I just can't understand why the NFL switched up their SB end zone template to these. Why oh why.

Who in their right mind thinks the 'off-centered' logo and work mark actually looks good?!?!? Put some space between the two! What you have is the corners of the end zone with TOO much empty space. Just paint is there. Ugh!

I think they change it up every 10 years. Seems since the did the helmets on the field instead of the end ones in Super Bowl XXXI, they have changed it up every 10 years (minus Super Bowls XXXVIII and XXXIX which reverted back to the team helmet in the end zone) 

On 1/18/2022 at 7:07 AM, pitt6pack said:

Figured I'd try both a navy endzone for Tennessee and a powder blue endzone.

hQRHhlU.png

BTkbUDd.png

Love the powder blue end zone for the titans. Do I see the nfl doing this, no. Also if you do a mock up of the rams end zone, I think they would use the one they used Monday night with the ram logo head 

59 minutes ago, ASkluz18 said:

Love the powder blue end zone for the titans. Do I see the nfl doing this, no. Also if you do a mock up of the rams end zone, I think they would use the one they used Monday night with the ram logo head 

Here's how that possible Rams endzone would look. By far the better choice for them, but don't count on the Rams to make a correct design choice.

ODgMwPo.png

Tried another Titans powder blue endzone based on their 2018 field.

QE5fYe3.png

And here's both of these sharing a field

bt3J4Oa.png

1 hour ago, pitt6pack said:

Here's how that possible Rams endzone would look. By far the better choice for them, but don't count on the Rams to make a correct design choice.

ODgMwPo.png

Tried another Titans powder blue endzone based on their 2018 field.

QE5fYe3.png

And here's both of these sharing a field

bt3J4Oa.png

Looks amazing! Been following for the last few years but finally figured out my log in. Amazing work and I always look forward to this time of year. 

5 hours ago, RamosLynn said:

More of a minimalistic approach here. Thought it was perhaps something original in the endzones, combining it with my favourite on-field template ever. Dueling helmets with SB logo in the middle (Super Bowls XXXI-XXXVII).

spacer.png

WOW. Crazy cool, fun, and unique. Therefore, the NFL would NEVER even consider it.

• Like 2

Here's the final four teams, with the endzone designs that I'd predict each team would have.

The Chiefs and 49ers I would think would have the same designs as they had two years ago.

I highly doubt the NFL would paint stripes in the Bengals endzone, even though that would be amazing. They'd go with black, as in their previous two Super Bowls.

The Rams I would hope would go with their better logo and yellow wordmark.

Rams-Chiefs

sNPPYwA.png

49ers-Chiefs

ietzVEL.png

Rams-Bengals

a95fJ0z.png

49ers-Bengals

OXUPagy.png

Every one of these fields will have a good deal of color, which is nice of course. And, we have the possibility of the host team playing in their home stadium for the second year in a row.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, pitt6pack said:

Here's the final four teams, with the endzone designs that I'd predict each team would have.

The Chiefs and 49ers I would think would have the same designs as they had two years ago.

I highly doubt the NFL would paint stripes in the Bengals endzone, even though that would be amazing. They'd go with black, as in their previous two Super Bowls.

Rams-Chiefs

sNPPYwA.png

49ers-Chiefs

ietzVEL.png

Rams-Bengals

a95fJ0z.png

49ers-Bengals

OXUPagy.png

Every one of these fields will have a good deal of color, which is nice of course. And, we have the possibility of the host team playing in their home stadium for the second year in a row.

I’m still thinking of Bengals making that they’ll use the stripes in the end zone. Or maybe I’m hoping they do. lol

5 hours ago, pitt6pack said:

49ers-Bengals

OXUPagy.png

You know....could avoid the BBengals if they did helmets. I was surprised they did it for the Rams, and the 49ers. We always seem to get an unexpected surprise. 

iq5b7nF.png