World Cup 2014 signatures

Conrad.

Might be a lil too early to start this, but I recently gathered all the resources and had some free time to create the template.

WC2014_sig_USA_zps37b99998.png

WC2014_sig_Spain_zpsd9ed5b60.png

WC2014_sig_Brasil_zps8b04e5fb.png

If you use one of these, please save it to your computer and re-upload to an image sharing site so I don't overuse bandwidth. Also, of course, I'm open to requests for a team. thanks.

Conrad can you make one for Deutschland saying "Die Mannschaft". Thanks a ton mate! These look amazing!!!

Everytime I see that, my inner 6 year old makes me giggle!

Fulfilling some requests. Again, please download these to your computer, and re-upload to photobucket or imageshack or whatever...thanks! :)

WC2014_sig_DTOM_zpse3f04239.png

Thanks Man!

I wonder what we could have for Australia?

"STREWTH!"

"Stone the crows!"

"Put a gap in 'em!"

"Carn the Roos!"

"Have a go ya mug!"

Any other Aussies on here, care to contribute?

You :censored:ing beauty as per the cricket team, actually can i request that please

You :censored:ing beauty as per the cricket team, actually can i request that please

Actually that's not a bad idea.

I wish more sports would use the old "C'mon Aussie, C'mon!" down here. Would be awesome to hear that at a soccer or rugby match. I remember the fans in London singing that when the Socceroos beat England back in 2003.

bef9f409-173d-42e4-83c3-0dfb0596cf6e_zps56f6504c-a533-4b0a-a54f-0a17bc034a3c_zps

Archived