• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bill Simmons freak out time.

He is so unbearable. Especially when Boston comes up in conversation.
I don't mind his Grantland stuff but when it comes to Boston he is a bit much.

Speaking of Boston. What does that pick mean for Rondo?

Edit: Randle is a Laker

Bill Simmons freak out time.

He is so unbearable. Especially when Boston comes up in conversation.
I don't mind his Grantland stuff but when it comes to Boston he is a bit much.

Speaking of Boston. What does that pick mean for Rondo?

Edit: Randle is a Laker

I'm not sure, but I'm sure Simmons will freak the hell out over it. I'm glad the other NBA guys called Simmons out for being a homer. Might not be a new thing but I'm not overly familiar with their style.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'm not a fan but something about seeing a Teal Hornets draft hat just look right.

It un-*rustles my jimmies significantly.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'm not a fan but something about seeing a Teal Hornets draft hat just look right.

It un-ruffles my jimmies significantly.
I'm assuming ruffled jimmies are far worse than the rustled kind. So thank goodness the Hornets did that for you. ?

Edit: who is this guy with the crazy Doo? Never heard of him.

Edit 2: McBuckets looks like a tall Jesse Eisenberg. It will be interesting to see how he plays for someone that didn't create him. Looks like that will be in Chicago now. Traded for picks.

I'm assuming ruffled jimmies are far worse than the rustled kind. So thank goodness the Hornets did that for you.

MwRBc.jpg

[/veryoldmeme]

twitter

I'm assuming ruffled jimmies are far worse than the rustled kind. So thank goodness the Hornets did that for you.

I'm familiar with it. I was just giving you a hard time about the typo.

BillSimmonsdraftfistpump.gif in 3...2...1...

That one moment tells you everything you ever needed to know about Simmons and his homer-ism. Christ Bill you're on tv for Pete's sake.

Hornets pick(so cool to say that still) Shabazz. MJ is doing it right tonight.

Edit: Nope, Shabazz is headed to Miami.

BillSimmonsdraftfistpump.gif in 3...2...1...

That one moment tells you everything you ever needed to know about Simmons and his homer-ism. Christ Bill you're on tv for Pete's sake.

Hornets pick(so cool to say that still) Shabazz. MJ is doing it right tonight.

Edit: Nope, Shabazz is headed to Miami.

...and Lebron's staying in Miami

I don't watch college basketball, so I have no idea what to think about the Shabazz Napier trade, but this reaction to it gave me all the joy I need:

785856685392668080.gif

"I'm tired of teams helping Miami. They've been helping them for the last four years. Enough."

I have no idea to what help he's referring, but I guess I can't understand the mind of a person that sees everything through the prism of Boston.

PJU85JF.png

Dear Timberwolves: When drafting someone, please do some research as to whether he will be suicidal if drafted by the Timberwolves.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived