I can't wait for the 30 for 30 on Rose once his weird career comes to an end. He's an enigmatic cat who also happens to be kind of an assbag.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's hilarious that Brooklyn called Jason Kidd's bluff and told him to pound sand and to go Milwaukee. Maybe that glob of mis-matched talent they got together last summer has a snowball's chance to do something this year, as long as their next hire isn't a dweeb and a scumbag, like Kidd.

It's hilarious that Brooklyn called Jason Kidd's bluff and told him to pound sand and to go Milwaukee. Maybe that glob of mis-matched talent they got together last summer has a snowball's chance to do something this year, as long as their next hire isn't a dweeb and a scumbag, like Kidd.

I do feel bad for Larry Drew. Not only was Milwaukee setting itself up for failure, Drew becomes the casualty of Kidd going on a power trip. Drew's a good, stand-up guy. He didn't deserve that.

Noah and Gibson are going to the meeting but Derrick Rose is staying at home because he doesn't feel like it.

Our hero, ladies and gentlemen.

Yeah, I don't know about you Rose, but if I'm looking to sign with a team and their #1 player has been out of commission for TWO YEARS, it might just instill a better deal of confidence if that player, you know, showed up to let me know that he's ready to go. I'm trying to be understanding of Rose but it just seems like he's grown more icy and jaded whenever he talks about the team or to the media.

I can see it now: Rose doesn't recruit anyone, so nobody comes to Chicago. Then, when the Bulls continue to be nearly unwatchable on offense, he'll send his brother out once again to publicly complain about the roster to the media.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

The Hornets, with or without Lance Stephenson, are in line to become the next Joe Johnson Hawks: good enough to be constantly in the playoffs but never a title threat due to the lack of a superstar.

628x471.jpg
Al Jefferson isn't a superstar.

He was arguably the best post player in the league last year.

No, he isn't a "superstar" according to the media, but he's a top 10-15 player.

I can see it now: Rose doesn't recruit anyone, so nobody comes to Chicago. Then, when the Bulls continue to be nearly unwatchable on offense, he'll send his brother out once again to publicly complain about the roster to the media.

Rose doesn't want someone else to be the #1 guy on the team. Of course, Rose himself hasn't been the #1 guy since April 2012, sooooo

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Hornets, with or without Lance Stephenson, are in line to become the next Joe Johnson Hawks: good enough to be constantly in the playoffs but never a title threat due to the lack of a superstar.

628x471.jpg

what.gif

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

628x471.jpg

what.gif

Jefferson averaged 22 pt 11 reb 2 ast 1 blk last season. He led a team with a 28-120 record the previous two seasons to 43-39 & the 7th seed. And it was the same roster. Rookie Cody Zeller & bench players Gary Neal & Douglas-Roberts were the only other additions. Do you have any idea how rare it is for one player to make that big of a difference? That's as big of a difference & effect on a team by a single player as when LeBron left Cleveland.

Doc Rivers called him the most dominant player in the game not named LeBron. Paul Piece said he is unstoppable. LeBron called him an MVP. Jordan called him a superstar.

Statistically speaking, Kevin Love & DeMarcus Cousins were the only post players who put up bigger numbers last season. But neither of those guys made their team better. They were both stat stuffers on horrible teams, & always have been. Look at how valuable Jefferson is, & how big of a difference he makes on his team while still putting up huge numbers & being a dominant player.

Utah-

'12: 36-30

'13: 43-39

'14: 25-57

Charlotte-

'12- 7-59

'13- 21-61

'14- 43-39

Yes, Al Jefferson is a superstar. He doesn't have the media hype, endorsements, big market name recognition, etc. I'm talking about on the court as a player. Al Jefferson is a stud.

Also...

1st Team All-NBA: Joakim Noah

2nd Team All-NBA: Dwight Howard

3rd Team All-NBA: Al Jefferson

... is a joke

Joakim Noah: 13/11/5/1

Dwight Howard: 18/12/2/2

Al Jefferson: 22/11/2/1

Bulls: +3 wins

Rockets: +9 wins

Bobcats: +22 wins

Don't forget:

Jazz: -18 wins

Of course Utah got Dante Exum out of it, but there's no telling how good he'll be at this juncture. Big Al has been snubbed.

Also...

1st Team All-NBA: Joakim Noah

2nd Team All-NBA: Dwight Howard

3rd Team All-NBA: Al Jefferson

... is a joke

Joakim Noah: 13/11/5/1

Dwight Howard: 18/12/2/2

Al Jefferson: 22/11/2/1

Bulls: +3 wins

Rockets: +9 wins

Bobcats: +22 wins

Don't forget:

Jazz: -18 wins

Of course Utah got Dante Exum out of it, but there's no telling how good he'll be at this juncture. Big Al has been snubbed.

He is probably the most undervalued player in the league. He also had a player option next year, hopefully he stays in Charlotte for the long haul. He's 29 but his game translates well & he'll be able to produce late into his 30s.

Jordan has already commented that he wants to pair another star with Jefferson this summer, & Cho said they've had a plan for months. I hope they can sign Stephenson.

628x471.jpg

what.gif

Jefferson averaged 22 pt 11 reb 2 ast 1 blk last season. He led a team with a 28-120 record the previous two seasons to 43-39 & the 7th seed. And it was the same roster. Rookie Cody Zeller & bench players Gary Neal & Douglas-Roberts were the only other additions. Do you have any idea how rare it is for one player to make that big of a difference? That's as big of a difference & effect on a team by a single player as when LeBron left Cleveland.

Doc Rivers called him the most dominant player in the game not named LeBron. Paul Piece said he is unstoppable. LeBron called him an MVP. Jordan called him a superstar.

Statistically speaking, Kevin Love & DeMarcus Cousins were the only post players who put up bigger numbers last season. But neither of those guys made their team better. They were both stat stuffers on horrible teams, & always have been. Look at how valuable Jefferson is, & how big of a difference he makes on his team while still putting up huge numbers & being a dominant player.

Utah-

Charlotte-

'12- 7-59

'13- 21-61

'14- 43-39

Yes, Al Jefferson is a superstar. He doesn't have the media hype, endorsements, big market name recognition, etc. I'm talking about on the court as a player. Al Jefferson is a stud.

In the 2 years between 2012 and 2014, the East got a lot more worse than it already was, it wasn't that hard to make the playoffs this year, he improved Charlotte, which I won't deny. But they're fighting for a playoff spot in the 2012 East. In 2014, there were at least 5-6 teams in full tank mode.

Al is a great player, don't get me wrong. But he's far from a superstar. He's gotta be the 3rd-4th guy on a championship team.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

628x471.jpg

what.gif

Utah-

Charlotte-

'12- 7-59

'13- 21-61

'14- 43-39

In the 2 years between 2012 and 2014, the East got a lot more worse than it already was, it wasn't that hard to make the playoffs this year, he improved Charlotte, which I won't deny. But they're fighting for a playoff spot in the 2012 East. In 2014, there were at least 5-6 teams in full tank mode.

Al is a great player, don't get me wrong. But he's far from a superstar. He's gotta be the 3rd-4th guy on a championship team.

Big Al is better than anyone on the team that just slapped LeBron around in the Finals.

Saying he'd have to be the 3-4 option is laughable.

Archived