Modernizing NFL Europa Teams - 3D Helmets: Amsterdam Admirals

LeeTraylor

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uwPt1tg.png

Simpler doesn't necessarily have to mean not aggressive. New wordmark.

UHb7gFg.png

Uniforms. I know most people will say this set is boring, but it's also the most representative of my personal taste.

I think this maybe your best concept so far. Of all the concepts this one looks like it could have hit the field if the Claymores were still around.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Claymores look fantastic. Love how the hilt has little Scottish flags worked in. And you did successfully with the number font what the Buccaneers tried and failed to do. Kudos.

(Though, looking at that 15, it seems the number font is too big.)

rATMcmK.png

I really like what you did with Frankfurt and Cologne. I would like to see a bit more colours/shading in the Claymores logo and maybe using the old logo as a secondary - with minor tweaks.

Just looked at your Reign update, its better but I immediately thought, what if you used that logo as the top part on an "R"

kzlnYQr.png

I think Frankfurt is a miss. The new logo looks like a saw blade more than like a galaxy IMO. Wordmark is good. But the "atomic age" one doesn't convey "galaxy" to me. It's nicely done, and would be great for a different mascot such as the "atoms" or something similar. JMO.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

My problem with the Claymores' logo is that it doesn't have a claymore anymore. If they were the Highlanders or something like that it would be fine, but they are named after a specific type of sword, yet your logo features a shield. To me, that just doesn't make sense.

award%20sig.png

davidmiller5, I went through the same thought process about Claymore's main logo. I wanted something with square or circular proportions, but it's difficult to get that with something long and skinny like a sword - I believe that's why their original logo is so funky and forced. I have the same reservations about the new main logo as you do, but I would like to point out that the shield is made from the tip of the sword, so technically the new main logo has a piece of a claymore, ha.

Archived