Fall Experimental Football League (FXFL) Branding

EJ_Barlik

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God forbid these teams use unique names... I know they're not as original as a team called the Packers or Browns... some of yall are way too harsh on what they're trying to do. The main thing I'd change about these identities is the helmet stripes, but other than that you have a pretty cool little league.

God forbid these teams use unique names... I know they're not as original as a team called the Packers or Browns... some of yall are way too harsh on what they're trying to do. The main thing I'd change about these identities is the helmet stripes, but other than that you have a pretty cool little league.

For a league that doesn't exist yet sure it is fine for us to question their choices

Since Omaha and Brooklyn were using Shockweb 1's they weren't much better than Boston with the exception of custom wordmarks.

I'm surprised Omaha isn't coming back. Seemed like their charter franchise.

With the small attendance they were drawing and being league owned, they lost money to the point that Omaha's last game was cancelled.

These two NY/Penn League teams pay a franchise fee to try to cover salaries and expenses. It's now up to them to recoup those costs.

Will this new Franchise have uniforms like Omaha & Brooklyn do/did or will they be issued high school practice uniforms like Boston?

Remember, Boston moved to Mahoning Valley (Youngstown OH) with the Brawlers nickname so their unis should remain the same or whatever is given to them.

• 1 month later...

Bump as it appears that they are going to try to have a "season".

Brooklyn has new Russell uniforms

CQPkOiiWIAATDis_zps9etxlzap.jpg

On Tuesday, the Mahoning Valley Bralwers folded before the "season" began.

The fact the locker nameplate is written in sharpie pretty much sums up their chances of long term survival.

spacer.png

The fact the locker nameplate is written in sharpie pretty much sums up their chances of long term survival.

Or the fact that week to week guys get "called up" to the NFL, or just leave.

Or the fact that week to week guys get "called up" to the NFL, or just leave.

"Called up"? Who?

It's where I sit.

According to the ad the Cyclones sent me, "over 40" XFXL players were signed to NFL rosters last season. I'm guessing late-season practice squad fill-ins, but that's not nothing.

What I called into question was "call ups ". Late season practice squad additions wouldn't be cause for lockers being haphazardly labeled. I'm not buying 40 of them, either.

It's where I sit.

According to the ad the Cyclones sent me, "over 40" XFXL players were signed to NFL rosters last season. I'm guessing late-season practice squad fill-ins, but that's not nothing.

What I called into question was "call ups ". Late season practice squad additions wouldn't be cause for lockers being haphazardly labeled. I'm not buying 40 of them, either.
There are quite a few guys who...

1- played in this league last season

2- were signed to practice squads when the FXFL ended early and subsequently signed NFL futures contracts for the 90-man roster.

3- were then cut either before or during training camp thus aren't on an NFL roster today and now back in this "league".

As for tonight's game and NFL camps, look at this Tweet:

https://mobile.twitter.com/kendovision/status/649970771729715200

There are quite a few guys who...

1- played in this league last season

2- were signed to practice squads when the FXFL ended early and subsequently signed NFL futures contracts for the 90-man roster.

3- were then cut either before or during training camp thus aren't on an NFL roster today and now back in this "league".

As for tonight's game and NFL camps, look at this Tweet:

https://mobile.twitter.com/kendovision/status/649970771729715200

I'm not familiar with any of them. Can you name a few?

It's where I sit.

Archived