The Wild League Project

sparkychewbarky

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even have a Kid and I wanna buy this!

Let me know when it is out to be published, I wanna buy it for my kid!

Great idea and the execution was outrageous! This is a great book. Absolutely concept of the year!

One word: Perfect

Wow. That's just awesome.

Hey guys...you're positive feedback is greatly appreciated in more ways than one.

I'm sending this thread around to garner some interest in making this happen, so you can realize that your "thumbs-up"s certainly can't hurt the cause.

Thanks to all.

This entire thing is amazing and I think a Kickstarter is the way to go. In addition to sending it to publishers I would send it to the NHL, Hockey Canada, and USA Hockey. The Wild League project would be a great way to grow the game's fanbase along the younger crowd.

Thank you topcity. I'll be sending it to all those groups.

Kickstart this. I bet the CCSLC community would fund it completely.

Hi nas. I'm looking into Kickstart, which would certainly help me acquire some funding. but it's the other elements involved in a program like this that would benefit from being part of a much larger group.

Imagine "Wild League" with the same resources that an identity like, let's say "Franklin" has...the distribution, the networking, the cross-promotions, etc. etc.

The bigger the better in this case, so I'm off to "sell the concept' so to speak.

At the very least, I will self-publish this one.

Thanks as always for your help nas. Talk to ya.

• 1 month later...

Archived