Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC (USL Pro) unveil crest

roxfan00

So here is the crest for the new USL Pro team in Colorado Springs.

CS_Switchbacks_FC.png

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Ditch the granite, ditch the soccer ball, and ditch the "est.2015" and this isn't that bad of a logo.

Its a pretty awful logo though as it stands right now.

I agree with you, I like the overall unique shape and design but they need to tackle the flaws you listed.

What is a "switchback"? Are they referring to the back-and-forth mountain roads, or is it also some local name for an animal?

I assume it's in reference to the mountain roads. As far as I know, there is no local name that uses switchbacks.

jNTsTyQ.png

Ditch the granite, ditch the soccer ball, and ditch the "est.2015" and this isn't that bad of a logo.

And the gradients, and the rays of light eminating from the soccer ball, and the cross at the top, and...

Pretty much dumping every feature other than the main part of it would be best. unfortunate that American teams seem to want to over complicate all there logos with "deeper meanings" when in realty a clean, simple logo is most effective.

And the gradients, and the rays of light eminating from the soccer ball, and the cross at the top, and...

Pretty much dumping every feature other than the main part of it would be best. unfortunate that American teams seem to want to over complicate all there logos with "deeper meanings" when in realty a clean, simple logo is most effective.

• 7 months later...

Archived