Alternates in NBA 06

kings1604isback

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good Lord, Boston's is atrocious!

Why bother tampering with perfection? Simply because they stand to make a few extra bucks off of the alternate jersey and "let's slap Black in every uniform" crazes, that's why.

What a travesty... and ugly, to boot.

It's not like that jersey has never been posted on these boards before.

And mings, what part of Cleveland's jersey is a hint of the past??

BTW, the Nuggets' ads in the newspaper have an image that is the wordmark that's on the alt jersey, and I saw it, and couldn't figure out why they put that logo in the ad. Now I know.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I love the Nuggets one. The Kings and Celtics are horrible. The Pacers uniforms in general are alright, nothing too great. I'm not a huge fan of the Cavs uniforms in general. The Knicks is probably the worst of the bunch....just disgusting.

Wow, these... these... I don't know how else to put it.

They suck.

Horribly.

The Pistons one is eh... I don't think it adds anything to their already classy set. Just bleh. The Nuggets one is disgusting IMO. I don't mind that it's a bit of a departure form their current look, but they could've done better. The gold Kings alt can only be described as nauseating. The Celtics is gross, and thank G-d the Knicks jersey is just a throwback and not an alternate. The Cavs are borderline... potential, but right now it looks unfinished. The Pacers set is alright... I loved the pinstripes (except the gold alt) and everyone loves the Flo-Jo's, but these.... meh. Nothing special about it.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

The Celtics uniform is not horrible. All this hate, you'd think it was designed by Phoenix. I don't mind the addition of black, but it could have been integrated better. It's "meh", but it could have been a lot worse.

It's nowhere near as ugly as that Kings one. What happened there, WNBA leftover?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived