Dribbble Invititations

drdougfresh

So, the CCSLC members who are also on dribbble include...

- davidson

- drdougfresh

- mcrosby

- raysox

- elliott

- Andrew Harrington

- wyopokes

- derschwigg

- are you on there Buc?

-anyone else?

Brandon Moore (brandmooreart), Adam Walsh (missouritigers), Matt Kauzlarich (GFB), CJ Zilligen (CJWorks), Matt Willcox, Chris Clement, Greg Hahn (jaha32) all come to mind. I'm sure there's more.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will PayPal 5 whole American Dollars to whoever drafts me.

I know I've said it before, but you can always search "invitation" on Dribbble and submit entries to people offering them!

I honestly always forget that's a thing. I'll try my hand at schmoozing my way up!

TDZiMMB.png

• 2 months later...
On 10/27/2015 at 9:55 AM, drdougfresh said:
On 10/27/2015 at 8:48 AM, sparky chewbarky said:

So, the CCSLC members who are also on dribbble include...

- davidson

- drdougfresh

- mcrosby

- raysox

- elliott

- Andrew Harrington

- wyopokes

- derschwigg

- are you on there Buc?

-anyone else?

Brandon Moore (brandmooreart), Adam Walsh (missouritigers), Matt Kauzlarich (GFB), CJ Zilligen (CJWorks), Matt Willcox, Chris Clement, Greg Hahn (jaha32) all come to mind. I'm sure there's more.

I'm on there too, MartinDesigned.

I am on too, click the link in my signature. I know PCGD is on there too.

I have 6 invites available currently. 

As far as posting in progress shots....Let me tell you I'd love to but can't. Most of the stuff I am working on is confidential until released and is done 2 years ahead of time. I used to be able to post unused work as well but that is frowned upon.

4 hours ago, MEANS said:

I am on too, click the link in my signature. I know PCGD is on there too.

I have 6 invites available currently. 

As far as posting in progress shots....Let me tell you I'd love to but can't. Most of the stuff I am working on is confidential until released and is done 2 years ahead of time. I used to be able to post unused work as well but that is frowned upon.

Can i have one? I have had my account for at least 2-3 years without receiving an invite

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I also have one up for grabs. Strike that, I just drafted someone. If I ever do get another invite, for those who haven't been invited yet, just PM me your portfolio and I'll keep you on my consideration list.

My account is here: https://dribbble.com/GriffDesigns

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

I wasn't aware how the invite deal works over on Dribbble.  I checked my page today & had a link to draft someone from a list provided.  I didn't know if I could put it up for grabs since the option given was just to draft from the list provided.  First timer regarding invites, anyone with more info on how they work please feel free to share, Thnx!

3 minutes ago, BlackBolt3 said:

I'm a young prospect looking for the chance to shine if given the opportunity. My account name is jaiblackdesign.

Got your back solider.

Archived