NFL 2016: The Regular Season Thread

buzzcut

About to go sit in 90 degree heat and watch a fake football game because I am a dumbass. The tickets being free is the only reason I'm going and that took convincing from some friends. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Eagles opened up a "tunnel club" that includes a lounge in the player tunnel (kinda like Dallas) and field seating.  You get all-included beer, wine, and liquor, and a Microsoft Surface.

axalta.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

31 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

The Eagles opened up a "tunnel club" that includes a lounge in the player tunnel (kinda like Dallas) and field seating.  You get all-included beer, wine, and liquor, and a Microsoft Surface.

axalta.jpg

The Lions added one last year at Ford Field but alcohol wasn't included, just food and soft drinks.

70 seats in the club at $19K for 2 or $38K for 4.

I don't know if there are game seats in this club, but there's 1,400 field seats that have access to it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

axalta.jpg

The Vikings have one in the new stadium too. 

15 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

axalta.jpg

For Philly fans who can't afford to boo the team from the 50 yard line...

6uXNWAo.png

9 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

So do you sit there for four hours?

It's all- inclusive, so they get liquor.

That said, due to how the stadium was designed, they get endzone seats.

That 'gram and her hair is so Philly. She also sports an engagement ring, so someone in Philly gotta deal with that too!

4 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

It's all- inclusive, so they get liquor.

That said, due to how the stadium was designed, they get endzone seats.

That 'gram and her hair is so Philly. She also sports an engagement ring, so someone in Philly gotta deal with that too!

Comment on that post:

libra608How wonderful to pay $1100 per seat per game. Are they heated? Will they protect you from the rain and snow? Oops - I think I just described the seat in my family room!

Why are people like this.

EDIT:

Is there a phrase for open-mouthed selfies? No one is having the time of their lives while taking these photos.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

16 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Comment on that post:

Why are people like this.

EDIT:

Is there a phrase for open-mouthed selfies? No one is having the time of their lives while taking these photos.

DG, I apologize for opening up a wormhole.

2 hours ago, DG_Now said:

So do you sit there for four hours?

You have a field seat for the game. 

Edit:

Membership Includes:

• Luxurious on-field seating located in the south end zone
  • Access to the Axalta Tunnel Club Lounge, located within the Eagles tunnel
  • All-inclusive food and beverage including top-shelf liquor, beer and wine
  • Each pair of seats is equipped with a Microsoft Surface Tablet, charging station and storage

Additional Membership Benefits:

• Exclusive VIP access to Eagles Training Camp
  • Pre-sale access to Special Events
  • Special invitations to Premium Client Events

21 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

$1100 is about twice the cheap seats for Seahawks games on StubHub. That's almost a good deal.

Right but that's face value.  Cheap seats for Seahawk games certainly aren't $550 face value.

On 8/12/2016 at 4:09 PM, McCarthy said:

About to go sit in 90 degree heat and watch a fake football game because I am a dumbass. The tickets being free is the only reason I'm going and that took convincing from some friends. 

You should have started a Harambe chant.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived