NFL 2016: The Regular Season Thread

buzzcut

6 hours ago, CS85 said:

Bosa's been kind of a dildo this whole process too, but his douchery pales in comparison to the befuddling nincompoopery of Alex Spanos, high lord of wacky sports idiocy.

And this is why Stan Kroenke and the Rams, despite their own brand of incompetence and disappointment, still got to move to Los Angeles.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Patriots make two trades in two days

Trade C Brian Stork to the Redskins for a conditional draft pick (great move by the Redskins)

Browns trade LB Barkevious Mingo to the Patriots

Stork is seriously considering retirement according to rumors.

And New England nabbing Mingo gives them another platoon player to play.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

25 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Wish Romo would learn how to fall properly. My heart can't take it. 

He slid. His right leg jamming into the turf is a secondary concern with an ankle sprain.

Avril was behind him and folded old Tones Romes like Andrew Luck's new flip phone.

14100376_1410130675669600_20864567852035

That defense is still a mess as they won't have a pass rush for the first four games.

I've had Colin Kaepernick pegged for an uneducated, narcissistic asshat for quite some time, starting with him sporting Dolphins gear several years back, then all the bizarre rape allegations, etc.  As if his career wasn't already over having been benched for Blaine Freaking Gabbert...

There thousands of ways to express/protest BLM, which many of us have no problem with. However, sitting out the nat'l anthem is not one of them.

6uXNWAo.png

14 minutes ago, Cujo said:

I've had Colin Kaepernick pegged for an uneducated, narcissistic asshat for quite some time, starting with him sporting Dolphins gear several years back, then all the bizarre rape allegations, etc.  As if his career wasn't already over having been benched for Blaine Freaking Gabbert...

There thousands of ways to express/protest BLM, which many of us have no problem with. However, sitting out the nat'l anthem is not one of them.

Alex Smith is probably laughing his ass off right now. Jim Harbaugh is rabidly running around with his shirt off while shouting obscenities, but that's his default state.

43 minutes ago, dont care said:

I hope Kap gets cut and never plays another down of football again. He is a worthless piece of garbage

How would you feel if this was 1963*?

*- Before the Voting Rights Act (1965) and the Civil Rights Act (1964).

Deeper in the numbers the # Pack ran plays was like 76-47. The Niners were stupid for not bringing in any quarterbacks in the offseason. Gabbert sucks and while the defense does have some decent players, they are gonna get dead tired if they have to play an high amount every week. There is also a very brutal schedule to start the year. I'd say that the Niners are favorites to land Deshaun Watson next April. A perfect punishment for Kaepernick would be to send him to a weaker team then the Niners, except there are none.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

21 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

How would you feel if this was 1963*?

*- Before the Voting Rights Act (1965) and the Civil Rights Act (1964).

Who gives a :censored:? Another fine of example of "What the hell does dfwabel's post have to do with the topic being discussed?"

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Just now, ninersdd said:

I had thought about them, but they beat SF by 14 last year. 

I give the Niners the slight edge, as they've actually shown signs of life this century.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived