2017 CFL Uniforms

kiwi_canadian

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, so close. The logo is still so small on those blue helmets.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I'm a TiCats fan, so I could care-less about anything Argonauts (ARGOS SUCK!) but I feel they need to keep the white facemask on the blue helmets. I have a feeling they will go blue helmets-blue jersey-blue pants-blue socks some time this year. 

3 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

I'd say to low on the blues and too big on the white helmets. 

That's probably fair. 

2 hours ago, philcar1994 said:

I have a feeling they will go blue helmets-blue jersey-blue pants-blue socks some time this year. 

I'm sure you are right but I really don't want them to.

Ideally the helmet and pants colours should match and the jersey and socks should be the other colour. 

Like this: (and reversed for the blue jerseys)

crop_19797911004.jpg

1 hour ago, monkeypower said:

Stamps still keep deciding to wear the black away helmets. <_<

The sooner these are gone, the better.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

4 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

I'd say to low on the blues and too big on the white helmets. 

Plus the angling of the decals might be too much, and the white helmet has airhole cutout issues.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Not sure if this is anything, but noticed this on the Ticat twitter feed. Looks like the player on the left has different socks. I think they need something on the socks, especially when they wear black pants/socks. Baltimore Ravens have the same problem. Looks like they are wearing yoga pants. Or a stripe on the pants. Anything. Just not solid colour with same colour socks 

IMG_5932.PNG

IMG_5933.JPG

4 hours ago, Typhoon said:

Not sure if this is anything, but noticed this on the Ticat twitter feed. Looks like the player on the left has different socks. I think they need something on the socks, especially when they wear black pants/socks. Baltimore Ravens have the same problem. Looks like they are wearing yoga pants. Or a stripe on the pants. Anything. Just not solid colour with same colour socks 

IMG_5932.PNG

IMG_5933.JPG

I think he's just wearing ankle socks and tights that leaves an area of bare skin in between them.

More Ticat stuff that bugs me.

based on photos from their preseason game tonight, they have not fixed their awful road jersey under arm area. The way it sticks out like that. Maybe it's just me but this just drives me nuts

IMG_5963.PNG

Watching it/looking at in game pics. The argos have destroyed their beautiful white helmets by removing the extra blue stripes.

Just go back to last year's white helmets, easily the best theyve looked. And make a matching blue

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

20 minutes ago, DiePerske said:

Watching it/looking at in game pics. The argos have destroyed their beautiful white helmets by removing the extra blue stripes.

Just go back to last year's white helmets, easily the best theyve looked. And make a matching blue

Yeah, Couldn't agree more. 

Also, I dislike the all white socks. Need some stripes.

15948273.jpg

1 minute ago, Lights Out said:

9VWfGl8.jpg

These uniforms will always remind me of a great time in Argos history, in fact the Flutie and Pinball years were when I really got into the CFL,  but I think they were a little too gimmicky.

Archived