2018 NBA Post Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Uh, how are the Warriors playing like trash?

Both teams have been playing great defense.

Oh fun...another bull :censored: call goes the Warriors way.

If the NBA were rigging things properly, the Warriors wouldn't get so many calls.

I'm an idiot for watching. If the Cavs have a prayer for the series, it's to win the close games. Tonight was absurd. I'm glad Van Gundy and Jackson call out the refs when they :censored: up, because it's happening constantly and mostly favoring one team. It's been the story of the playoffs and it ruins the games.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Literally have no clue what JR was doing there at the end. He literally panicked. Never seen an experienced player do that before. 

Feel for LeBron though. This game was their best chance to steal a game on the road and to have his teammates just fall flat.. Tough. They should have won this game tonight. 

And is it just me, or did the Warriors really benefit from some home-cooking foul calls in the last few minutes? 

Regardless, this was a really entertaining game. Much better already than last year’s Finals. Hopefully every game is like this. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Refs probably felt like he was headhunting with the outcome already certain. Probably was, too. Hope he's suspended a game if only for inconveniencing Jeff Van Gundy like this.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Just now, Kaz said:

Y'all need to stop complaining about the refs and just appreciate greatness happening in its moment

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

LeBron’s 2011 performance has been replaced as the biggest mental breakdown in Finals history, so he at least got that. 

Jesus Christ, JR. Just get a shot up, and you were at least getting a foul out of it. 

PJU85JF.png

Damn I feel for LeBron. Had an all timer and had it all snatched by minimum 3 bad calls, Hill missing the FT, and JR not knowing the score. You could tell he was deflated before OT even started.

The bright side is they did some great things in this game. I think they have a chance now.

The refs took away being up 2 with 40 seconds left. And even after that, the Cavs still had a chance to win.

Enjoy your three remaining LeBron James as a Cav games Cleveland.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived