NFL Draft Picks

bowld

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohmygods that 5 tho.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 4/29/2018 at 8:51 AM, BringBackTheVet said:

No photos, but Eagles TE Dallas Goedert will wear #88.  Other picks won't get their numbers until OTAs start.

Also, for anyone that cares, Jay Ajayi changed from 36 to 26, which he said he'd do when he was originally acquired last year, since he "didn't feel comfortable wearing Brian Westbrook's number".  Didn't have a choice at the time.

I saw "Dallas" and "#88" and thought, damn, they're already giving out Michael Irvin and Dez Bryant's number to a rookie?

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

On 4/27/2018 at 11:16 PM, FroznYogurt said:

Leighton Vander Esch

Db0D1SdVwAEOQ5k.jpg

It's nice that he's wearing the same number as the great Lee Roy Jordan; but I wish my favorite team would show off the colors like the rest of the League--rather than the whites.

8 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Goedert_Dallas_580App_043018.jpg

2 hours ago, Griffinmarlins said:

Looks like Dallas Keuchel didn't do a good enough job of hiding his identity. 

Image result for dallas keuchel

Wait wait wait - so Dallas Keuchel not only also plays for the Eagles, but also plays the role of WWE's Finn Balor?

Superstar-Category_Superstar_562x408_Fin

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived