Las Vegas Athletics Concept

dannymits

A's in Vegas? Like Joaquin Andjuar once said, "Baseball can be summed up in one word, 'you never know'."

So, I submit to you humbly, a little project I finished tonight thanks to a little insomnia. Of course, criticism is fantastic. I'd like to see how a red alternate is recieved, in addition to coloring Connie Mack's white elephant a dark green, or turning the A's primary logo into a poker chip.

lvas.jpg

Thanks.

"Red + green - christmas = terrible."

Let's face it. The Minnesota Wild, the early New Jersey Devils, any team that has Xmas colors...well, they Craven.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Can't say I like the red jersey..it's the only place on the concept red shows up.

I do like the Elephant..maybe you could modernize it?

(If you did, apologies..It's been a while since I've seen it)

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

I like the subtle poker chip idea, and everything except the red. Oh, except for the fact that the road says "Qas Vegas" (flip the top loop of the L) the scripting is perfect.

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Love the poker chip idea, but would suggest maybe pitching the circle on a bit of an angle, giving the illusion of a little more dimentsion/depth, plus you could then add the alternate color banding on the outer ridge of the chip to better express it's indeed, a chip, not just a flat circle with a funky border.

Not a huge fan of the red, either, but a nice package nonetheless.

Archived