Concept of the Week

andrewharrington

I made a new logo, and I modernized the legendary 1980s-1990s uniforms. Why would you ever abandon a style in which you won one of the most exciting and dramatic World Series ever (1993)? The Toronto Blue Jays look like a heap of trash right now.

Toronto-Blue-Jays.gif

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You cannot see it in the image, but there the striping pattern around the neck, sleeves, and down the pants goes blue/light blue/red.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

To me, it looks like what would happen if the Jays from the early 90s, the Jays from the late 90s, the Jays from now, and the Expos had an orgy and the child came out all messed up. But this concept isn't messed up at all. In fact, it's WAY better than what they have right now. Awesome work. :grin:

It's really astounding how so many Jays concepts can be posted on this board, and how they are all better than what the Jays currently have. Someone should print them all off and mail them to the Jays with a letter that just says "Pick one."

As far as this concept goes, I always wondered why the Jays just abandoned the unis they had for their World Series wins. They still look good today.

It's really astounding how so many Jays concepts can be posted on this board, and how they are all better than what the Jays currently have. Someone should print them all off and mail them to the Jays with a letter that just says "Pick one."

I agree. There have been a crapload of Jays concepts, and every single one of them, from the best to the worst, is better than what they have now. I think they should do what Jezus would do, put em to a wall and pick whichever they want. Anything other than what they have now ^_^

That is pretty great. Make the beak grey maybe to cuz the blue blends in too much with the rest of it...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

As far as this concept goes, I always wondered why the Jays just abandoned the unis they had for their World Series wins. They still look good today.

I bought one 2 weeks ago...it looks better now then it ever did.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I think they should do what Jezus would do, put em to a wall and pick whichever they want.

Er, I don't think Jesus would put anyone against anything.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

This is the best concept that I've seen for the Jays. That's saying alot considering how many good concepts have been posted. Well done.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

It would be easy to say, "I'm tired of seeing all these Blue Jays concepts," but I'm not tired at all. Especially when they seem to be getting better and better.

Can someone PLEASE send some of these concepts to the Jays' front office? Not that they'd pay attention, but hey, who knows?

Archived