New TrueType Fonts Available

eriqjaffe

Arizona Cardinals!

nfl-cardinals.png

Updated Baltimore Ravens (personally, I don't see the difference, but Nick says they're different...):

nfl-ravens-updated.png

And a 3-pack of Washington Nationals (source files courtesy of HurricaneDavid)

First off, the basic shape:

mlb-nationals.png

...just the bevel:

mlb-nationals-bevel.png

...and the "reverse bevel":

mlb-nationals-reverse-bevel.png

...you can combine the Nats font to get effects like this!

mlb-nationals-bevel-combine.png

The link is, of course, in my sig. If you already have the big sets, just download the "Update" links, to help save on bandwidth. Enjoy!

Awesome, as always! :notworthy: You and Roger Clemente are my heroes!

Hmm... while I'm brown-nosing... if you ever get that funky Montreal Expos font (the one with the serifs on the numbers) converted to TT, make sure I'm in the loop on that, ok? B)

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Hmm... while I'm brown-nosing... if you ever get that funky Montreal Expos font (the one with the serifs on the numbers) converted to TT, make sure I'm in the loop on that, ok? B)

In the meantime, you might want to try a font called "pointedly mad". It will at least have the same feel as the old Expos font in the meantime.

http://www.1001fonts.com/font_details.html?font_id=71

Another one to try is "TGIFridays"

http://www.sharkshock.com/fonts/fontsres.html

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I want to start off by saying thank you for all the work you put in to making these fonts. The fonts are great however the NFL Falcons letter font is incorrect. They do not use the block lettering on their jerseys. It looks like the block letters but the corners are not flat in the 45 degree angle they are rounded like the numbers corners are on the following letters: B C D G J O P Q R S U. Please do not take this the wrong way I am in no way trying to insult or put down your hard work, I just did not know if you knew this or not, because from far away they look like the block letters but they are slightly different.

Nice catch, metsfan. When I originally drew the letters (the basis for ericjaffe's fonts) the reference pictures I used seemed to have block lettering. But now that I look closely, you're right, those letters are curved.

I found this example from the Falcons online team store. Usually these jerseys aren't 100% accurate, but they do agree with your statement.

50-045-01-004_lar.jpg

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Nice catch, metsfan. When I originally drew the letters (the basis for ericjaffe's fonts) the reference pictures I used seemed to have block lettering. But now that I look closely, you're right, those letters are curved.

I found this example from the Falcons online team store. Usually these jerseys aren't 100% accurate, but they do agree with your statement.

50-045-01-004_lar.jpg

I have a personalized Falcons jersey and I have seen a Price jersey that a friend has, the letters are just like the picture you provided. The corners on the letters have the same curve as the numbers do.

Archived