World Cup 2006 Shirts

Frankie

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those numbers on the right side of the chest are going to cause major nipple chafing. Players will revolt!! :D

That Spanish shirt is reminiscent of Liverpool's pinstriped red shirts of the 1980s.

liverpool-1.png

Can someone explain why Japan wears blue. I'm not big on following soccer (football) so I'm curious.

apparently, cus they can.

yeah, I'm not sure either. I recall somebody explained it in the past though.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Can someone explain why Japan wears blue. I'm not big on following soccer (football) so I'm curious.

Italy also wears blue, although there is no blue on the Italian flag.

The Puma Italy jerseys are hands down the worst soccer jersey I have ever seen.

All of the others are basically the same. Argentina looks a bit confusing.

Blue is the sporting colour of those two countries, just like Australia's is Green and Gold, and New Zealand's Black.

Holland is orange.

Northern Ireland is Green, though their flag is White and Red.

Canada's cyclists wear Sky Blue.

Why is America's Red White and Blue?

Just because those are the colours on the flag?

Didn't they just use the same colours as England's Union Jack?

Couldn't they think of anything different?

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Blue is the sporting colour of those two countries, just like Australia's is Green and Gold, and New Zealand's Black.

Holland is orange.

Canada's cyclists wear Sky Blue.

Why is America's Red White and Blue?

Just because those are the colours on the flag?

Didn't they just use the same colours as England's Union Jack?

Couldn't they think of anything different?

It's called branding. There is no logic to having countries having different uniform and flag colors. You should play wearing your country's colors. And your colors are on your flag.

OZ really should come up with a UnionJack-less flag that is green and gold. Why does OZ have the same colors as the Union Jack? Why do they have a Union Jack on their flag? Couldn't they think of anything different?

Hey, it's World Cup Soccer...

Just like presidential elections, we only have to deal with all the hype about nothing once every four years thank goodness...

Personally, who cares what they look like right? Soccer is not a real sport (at least not in the US) anyway...

Honestly, I'm more interested in the Diamondbacks alternate, every other Sunday, second road uniform concepts... ah baseball is right around the corner...

Gameplan | A Strategy for Achieving an Objective.

Hey, it's World Cup Soccer...

Just like presidential elections, we only have to deal with all the hype about nothing once every four years thank goodness...

Personally, who cares what they look like right? Soccer is not a real sport (at least not in the US) anyway...

Honestly, I'm more interested in the Diamondbacks alternate, every other Sunday, second road uniform concepts... ah baseball is right around the corner...

Last time I checked this is CC Sports Logo. not CC US Sports Logo. And what about football eh i mean soccer not a real sport?? First try to play it for 90 minutes, and you can comeback to say to me that soccer is not a real sport. Dont get me wrong I live in Indonesia but I love US Sport as a matter a fact i love almost every sport, and for people like you who say bad things about sport they dont know nothing about is very dissapoint me. You know what soccer is the biggest sport in the world, the only REAL world champion is Soccer World champion, not your so called NFL, MLB, or NBA (spurs got it right btw) world champ. btw sorry for my bad english.

back to the topic, Italy jersey suck big time. Congrats Puma you make the impossible possible. Italy always have classy jersey and take a big effort to make it like junk.

then go post to Diamondbacks alt topic, don't pollute "our real football" topic

God bless America!

God bless Cuba, China, Iraq and every other country as well

If it would be up to the people of Nothern Ireland they would call themself Ulster, be a part of Ireland and have red and yellow flag.

ANd to be the only one so far I really dig Italian shirt, every time they come up with something special, they never wore those cookie cutters and every time it's on the edge. And I think more you look at it, more you'll like it.

I also don't understand why Japan football team wears blue, when rugby team wears red and white hoops, and that shirt is brilliant, football should adopt those colours.

Okay let's do some damage control. Australia has a Union Jack on their flag because they were once a colony of England and remain part of the British Commonwealth. Holland wears orange because it is the color of the Royal House. Just like the British Royal Family is of the House of Windsor, so too, the Dutch Royal Family is of the House of Orange (founded by Willem van Oranje Nassau - or William I of Orange Nassau)

By the way...I hate the bib on the Italian jersey and the Argentine jersey has to many different things to look at...bring back the all-over vertical blue and white stripes ala Maradonna of the 80s!

Archived