World Cup 2006 Shirts

Frankie

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i hate the Reebok unis they got for the A-League, two (or three??) templates for the 8 teams that they just changed the colours on

Alphabetman, I like your tagline at the bottom. Congrats to you and the Socceroos for getting to Germany...

• 4 weeks later...

So is the United States going to stick with these for the World Cup?

788790.WH.JPG

196603.NV.JPG

or are they going to be changing soon as well?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

God, I hope they change...

I have every US WC jersey since 90. This one, i'd hate to have to buy. It be you-gly

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Take some pictures of your old world cup jerseys I'd like to see the old ones! :grin:

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Reebok used to do some international teams like Chile and there were some others, but they focused on club teams. Even as a Liverpool fan, Reebok are not a big outfitter of club teams. In fact its held Liverpool back being associated with a brand whose marketing efforts are centred on hip-hop streetwear and their US contracts.

Rumour has it that they are getting out of football. They only have 4 clubs in England now, and although 3 are from the Northwest and close to the spiritual home of Reebok, there is strong talk that Liverpool is defecting to adidas next season, although the Reebok deal had years to run. This is apparently not related to the proposed merger, and something that had been in the works prior to that.

With the recent acquistion of Reebok by Addidas i heard that Reebok will be focusing entirley on the US while Addidas does the rest of the world if i remember correctly.

I like my women like i like my coffee, tied up in a burlap sack and thrown over the back of a donkey.

Rumour has it that the US will be going quasi-retro-style, with some vertical stripes running down one stide of the front. It may end up similar to one of Juve's current shirts (obviously not their home).

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Last rumor I heard, Nike will be debuting new kits for it's teams. The interesting thing is that for their "Big 5" teams - US, Holland, Brazil, Mexico and Portugal, will have their own designs and not be based on the same template. The lesser Nike teams, OTOH, will be based on the same template.

Again, this is just rumor I've heard following the BigSoccer boards, but I hope it's true...

And I have heard that the US will be going a bit old-school...

Hopefully i get a job soon, well they should give me a call! yeh so im going to get a Socceroos jersey with what i make, yeh but they're changing it, but then i have to get the shirt they wore to qualify, but hey Nike see's that they'll make more $$$ so they'll bring out a new one, i hope it aint like the other ones they got around the place (ithink Celtic wears it, with that thing, i dont know what its called lol, near the neck, up the top of the shirt....)

i wouldn't midn going retro 1974 style uniforms, seeing thats the last time we qualified

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

because Emirates is getting a new logo

NO, Emirates are not getting a new logo, it's the same logo as they had it, and Arsenal fans would rather see the acctual Arabic logo rather then Fly Emirates slogan since that's more associated with Chelski.

If Nikes makes different design for every team they'll get my respect (as I don't like Nike) but they would make me so happy if they would make Croatia a separate design and make it look retro like Holland

Rumour has it that the US will be going quasi-retro-style, with some vertical stripes running down one stide of the front.  It may end up similar to one of Juve's current shirts (obviously not their home).

It might be this year's Red away. I've seen two versions though, one with three stripes running down the left hand side and the other with the stripes running straight down the middle. Of course, this might be the template:

(www.gamegearsports.com/SoccerJerseys-Nike-Centenario.html)

Just taking a guess on this. This design isn't available until the new year which is why I think it might be the US's new design. Here's another shirt that might be thrown around as well:

(www.gamegearsports.com/SoccerJerseys-Nike-Brasilia-Pro-Vent.html)

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived