Frankie

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GROUP D

Mexico

mex2yd.jpg

Iran

Mexico officially rolled out their kits Sunday. The keeper's kit will be either red or yellow depending on opponents. also the numbers are centered on the jersey and the numbers they showed are similar to Nike's current numbers. South korea had numbers similar to the XFL's Birmingham Bolts numbers.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

USA just released. As we expected, a vertical red and blue stripe down the left breast.

Unexpected: the blue jersey looks almost exactly like the 1995-97 jersey with striping straight across through the number:

WhiteandBlue.jpg

Hm, I like the fact that they're adding some gold to the crest. Makes US Soccer look a tad bit dignified.

The blue one is somewhat reminiscent of these:

10.JPG

But I remember these, hehe.

lalas.jpg

Look its HANSON in Team USA gear:

worldcup1.jpg

Anyways, aside from the photos I like the USA jerseys. They kept the white real simple, which the USA has always done. Their whites usually border on bland. The blues I think I prefer better and might buy one!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I actually remember watching a US game where they were wearing the carolina blues (though I don't remember who they played against). glad to see the style resurface B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived