New Sabres Logo??

gbasalmon

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't have anything from the NHL, but I have seen the new logos (primary, secondary [i'm guessing it will be a shoulder patch], and two wordmarks [light and dark background]).

Can you throw us a bone then and say maybe one or two things about the new look?

Is the "gold" a yellow or a gold?

Is the buffalo still white? Is there a buffalo?

Seriously, we're bouncing off the walls here in Sabreland.

I gotta say I like that logo concept. BTW, the orignal jerseys consited of a solid blue circle on a blue jersey...so that part isnt too farfetched. I think this is a nice logo and would look sweet if it were real. It would be cool if Tazz could reveal a little more, but I guess we'll see what the Sabres are doing in a few months...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I'm not gonna believe anything till they actually reveal their logos. I've been fooled by too many false Ducks logos leaks.

Actually one of those Ducks leaks turned out to be real.

I'd be surprised if this was real. It looks way too much like the Colorado buffalo.

This might be a leak, but it might not. This came up on WGR that there has been a logo leaked on a Mattel Escalade car or something. Without further ado, here it is...

sabrescar8gt.gif

Wow guys, I can't believe it took so long for anyone to call it a fake, let alone anyone thinking it was real.

This isn't even a GOOD fake.

Take a close look:

- it's the old buffalo colored black and outlined in gold, and pasted on top of the current alt logo, which has been recolored blue & gold.

- the current wordmark pasted onto back fender.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

The gold and blue are the same as the Indiana Pacers colors. There's something that I assume is supposed to be a Buffalo, and it's facing right, I think.

If I had to compare it to other sports logos, I'd say it looks like a cross between the Charlotte Bobcats and the Miami Dolphins with some Denver Broncos mixed in.

Save the slugalo.

The gold and blue are the same as the Indiana Pacers colors. There's something that I assume is supposed to be a Buffalo, and it's facing right, I think.

If I had to compare it to other sports logos, I'd say it looks like a cross between the Charlotte Bobcats and the Miami Dolphins with some Denver Broncos mixed in.

How did you obtain this information?

The Sabres management and marketing staff have to be some of the biggest idiots in sports. At the draft they could have unveiled their logo and already put their jerseys on sale. With the solid run they had in the playoffs and the emergence of Briere as a solid captain and Miller as the #1 for years to come, they could have sold plenty of jerseys.

Instead they play the waiting game and sit and wait...

At least the Ducks were eager to get theirs out before the draft and all the fans were able to buy the new ones and be ready come start of the season.

Oh well.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

The gold and blue are the same as the Indiana Pacers colors.  There's something that I assume is supposed to be a Buffalo, and it's facing right, I think. 

How did you obtain this information?

I hate having to see people ask the same question every time after someone is nice enough to share the information.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

This might be a leak, but it might not.  This came up on WGR that there has been a logo leaked on a Mattel Escalade car or something.  Without further ado, here it is...

sabrescar8gt.gif

Wow guys, I can't believe it took so long for anyone to call it a fake, let alone anyone thinking it was real.

Take a close look:

- it's the old buffalo colored black and outlined in gold, and pasted on top of the current alt logo, which has been recolored blue & gold.

It's the saints escalade with the sabres logo. Anyone that has a keen eye would have noticed it was fake right off the bat without questioning if it was real.

The NHL logo, look at the NFL one and you have you answer...someone did a poor photoshop job.

I like the sabres, i don't know why they have to play the stupid waiting game with their colours & logo, its not like they are having a total redo, they are going back to old colours with a different tint and a freshened up old logo, hardly a huge thing to keep a mystery.

:cursing::cursing::cursing:

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

This might be a leak, but it might not.  This came up on WGR that there has been a logo leaked on a Mattel Escalade car or something.  Without further ado, here it is...

sabrescar8gt.gif

Take a close look:

Yeah... check out my post near the beginning :P

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I like the sabres, i don't know why they have to play the stupid waiting game with their colours & logo, its not like they are having a total redo, they are going back to old colours with a different tint and a freshened up old logo, hardly a huge thing to keep a mystery.

You don't have a clue. :hockeysmiley:

Save the slugalo.

I like the sabres, i don't know why they have to play the stupid waiting game with their colours & logo, its not like they are having a total redo, they are going back to old colours with a different tint and a freshened up old logo, hardly a huge  thing to keep a mystery.

You don't have a clue. :hockeysmiley:

What?

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Aw crap, guys...we're screwed!

sillysabres.png

(And for all the haters out there - I did this in Paint in 25 minutes while eating dinner. Bite me! :P )

The gold and blue are the same as the Indiana Pacers colors.  There's something that I assume is supposed to be a Buffalo, and it's facing right, I think. 

Aw crap, guys...we're screwed!

sillysabres.png

(And for all the haters out there - I did this in Paint in 25 minutes while eating dinner. Bite me! :P )

Actually, if you put the sun rays on the other side, then you've got a winner :)

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived