Padres - Nationals retro uniforms

larrypep

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to see the front of the Washington jerseys.

They're blank.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

What are those things on the lower part of their legs? And what are those different colored lines on them? I've never seen those things before. :P

:lol: Yes, stirrups are quite rare these days in the bigs.

2s7i3gp.png

I hate the fact Washington wears those Senators jerseys, they are in no way affiliated with that team anymore. Texas a few years back wore Senators throwbacks.

The 1936 Senators are now actually the Minnesota Twins haha. So really these throwbacks don't honor a period in Nationals history. Washington baseball history yes, but I guess I just don't see the point of them considering how new the Nats are

Manchester-City-icon.png

The Nats looked strange with different color sanitary socks under the stirrups. Some players were wearing red socks, some were wearing dark ones, and the bulk were wearing the proper white ones.

The Padres were guilty, too.

Overall, this was a good throwback effort. I still wish Majestic would learn to place the numbers higher toward the neckline when no name is on the back of a jersey.

999x.jpg

600x.jpg

I hate the fact Washington wears those Senators jerseys, they are in no way affiliated with that team anymore. Texas a few years back wore Senators throwbacks.

They honor WASHINGTON baseball history. They have the records of the Expos and they honor Expos records, but you cannot seriously expect a Washington team to wear Montreal throwbacks.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived