2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gord Miller says Rick Nash probably a 50% chance he gets traded before the deadline.

Hawks get there defenseman. Johnny Oduya is now a Hawk.

For a 2nd and a 3rd? That's ridiculous for a bottom 6 defenseman.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Chia's lack of urgency to acquire some players upfront proves to me that he knows the status of Peverly and Horton; and they're not as bad as one thinks. If Horton was really hurt and the Bruins said he was doubtful to return, teams would hold the Bruins hostage and get even more in return from Boston, as the Bruins would have no choice but to give certain parts up if they wanted to compete this season.

No trades for the Bruins today isn't necessarily a bad thing....

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Gord Miller says Rick Nash probably a 50% chance he gets traded before the deadline.

Hawks get their defenseman. Johnny Oduya is now a Hawk.

Does seem a little steep. Probably not the player that most Hawk fans wanted.

EDIT: Though the picks are in 2013. Not sure that makes a major difference.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Chia's lack of urgency to acquire some players upfront proves to me that he knows the status of Peverly and Horton; and they're not as bad as one thinks. If Horton was really hurt and the Bruins said he was doubtful to return, teams would hold the Bruins hostage and get even more in return from Boston, as the Bruins would have no choice but to give certain parts up if they wanted to compete this season.

No trades for the Bruins today isn't necessarily a bad thing....

I'd like to get another defenseman, though.

spacer.png

Going all the way back to Darryl Sutter making the idiotic trade with the Leafs. Keith Aulie was sent to Toronto, now Aulie fetches a solid prospect who's a top six forward possibly. :censored:

Hawks get their defenseman. Johnny Oduya is now a Hawk.

Does seem a little steep. Probably not the player that most Hawk fans wanted.

EDIT: Though the picks are in 2013. Not sure that makes a major difference.

I'd say that makes it better, makes it a bit more even. I see Oduya as a faster, blacker, more aggressive poor man's version of Soupy.

Hearing talks the blackhawks are trying desperately to get Derek Roy from Buf. God knows what they'll have to move to get him.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

With 20 minutes left. Nash race down to two teams. Rangers or Sharks, I doubt he'll be traded, but who knows, maybe Howson cracks under the pressure and pretty much wants to get fired.

Barring any crazyness coming through central offices. Too many teams that think they're in it and don't want to give up anything, is the reason why today hasn't been that great.

Really thought Jay Feaster would have done something, guess this is the team in for the long hall.

Gaustad confirmed to Nash. They had a good day.

Blackhawks, barring some last-second deal announcement, are content in having 2 of the worst centers in the NHL play out the rest of the year.

twitter

Archived