2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welp, at least the Wolves game is on.

They televise those?

Yep, every game of the season. Most of them are only available on Comcast, but about a third of the season airs either on local broadcast TV or one of NBC's digital sub-channels. Pat Foley actually called Wolves games for a couple of seasons after Old Man Wirtz fired him.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Caps win. Thank you Reimer.

It wasn't Reimer's fault. It was our D-men playing absolutely horrid hockey, sitting on their @sses and going nothing. The first goal was because they all just stood there, and the second was by an embarrassing giveaway by Schenn. I think the quote in my sig says it all.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

It wasn't Reimer's fault. It was our D-men playing absolutely horrid hockey, sitting on their @sses and going nothing. The first goal was because they all just stood there, and the second was by an embarrassing giveaway by Schenn. I think the quote in my sig says it all.

1st and 2nd goals he shouldve had. Is it above him to go post to post? Worry about your post if youre worried about the pass, thats on the defense. 2nd goal was a complete team cluster :censored:, you just dont allow 5 hole goals, you just dont. Thats the kind of deflating start that sets the wrong tone for the whole game.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Sharks dip to 7th, getting shelled by the Preds 6-2. How the hell are the Coyotes leading this division? Niemi gets pulled AGAIN against a weaker offense. Our last 3 wins were against colder teams(Leafs, Caps, and Hawks), so hopefully the Wild will struggle tomorrow against the Sharks. So if the playoffs started today it would be SJ-VAN 1st round. Great![/sarcasm]

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

1st and 2nd goals he shouldve had. Is it above him to go post to post? Worry about your post if youre worried about the pass, thats on the defense. 2nd goal was a complete team cluster :censored:, you just dont allow 5 hole goals, you just dont. Thats the kind of deflating start that sets the wrong tone for the whole game.

Any goalie looks bad when he's hung out to dry. Reimer didn't go post-to-post because he thought his defense didn't consist of pylons who watched the guy just go and score. The second goal was on an atrocious giveaway by Schenn right in front of the net; obviously he wasn't ready because he thought Schenn was capable of bringing it out.

On a side note, did TB really keep Roloson in for all 8 goals?

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I just put the Jets game on. They're already down 1-0 to St. Louis twelve minutes in. If this score holds, I'll be very annoyed.

It sortof did; Blues win in OT. I'm good with almost every part of that. (I am, after all, a Blues fan.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Any goalie looks bad when he's hung out to dry. Reimer didn't go post-to-post because he thought his defense didn't consist of pylons who watched the guy just go and score. The second goal was on an atrocious giveaway by Schenn right in front of the net; obviously he wasn't ready because he thought Schenn was capable of bringing it out.

On a side note, did TB really keep Roloson in for all 8 goals?

Garon got destroyed by Pittsburgh a couple weeks ago, so a goaltender change wouldn't have really mattered.

spacer.png

I'd talk about the blackhawks game if there was anything to talk about.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Sharks dip to 7th, getting shelled by the Preds 6-2. How the hell are the Coyotes leading this division? Niemi gets pulled AGAIN against a weaker offense. Our last 3 wins were against colder teams(Leafs, Caps, and Hawks), so hopefully the Wild will struggle tomorrow against the Sharks. So if the playoffs started today it would be SJ-VAN 1st round. Great![/sarcasm]

You still have 3 games on the Coyotes, nothing to worry about.

Three straight games, three straight blown leads. Again they luck out with a point, just a terrible performance tonight, Bryzgalov was giving us the game.

:censored:, on to the bars.

Also, tonight's game was easily the best uniform match up I have ever seen.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived