2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

Hearing rumblings that the Bruins are calling a press conference at 5:15. It might be nothing, but I'm also hearing that they've been talking with the Stars about a Michael Ryder & Sheldon Souray for Jordan Caron, Benoit Pouliot and a conditional draft pick trade. With the Stars in the think of the playoff race, I don't see this happening and it's pure speculation at this point.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A press conference to announce a trade? That's pretty rare, and saved for when superstars get traded. It's probably something else.

That's what I'm guessing. Must be about playoff ticket pricing or something and there's no mention of it on the Bruins website.

what the hell is ccslc?

Hearing rumblings that the Bruins are calling a press conference at 5:15. It might be nothing, but I'm also hearing that they've been talking with the Stars about a Michael Ryder & Sheldon Souray for Jordan Caron, Benoit Pouliot and a conditional draft pick trade. With the Stars in the think of the playoff race, I don't see this happening and it's pure speculation at this point.

Pouliot has impressed, but I'd be willing to part with him for Ryder and Souray. Caron I don't care about. I feel like ChiaPet throws draft picks around in trades a little too much, though.

Still, this probably won't happen.

spacer.png

Hawks put Jeremy Morin on the block officially. I'm a Morin fan so I'm not too big a fan of this, but whatever. I honestly would be fine if they sucked the rest of the year if it meant not trading away all the prospects.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Caron, a second, and a conditional first for Mike Komisarek?

The Leafs would be lucky to get a 2nd for Komi straight up.

No. They'd be lucky to get a seventh.

That above post was a joke on the Kaberle trade where the Bruins traded Colborne, a second, and conditional first for Kaberle who sucked in Boston (but played better than most people give him credit for).

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

That above post was a joke on the Kaberle trade where the Bruins traded Colborne, a second, and conditional first for Kaberle who sucked in Boston (but played better than most people give him credit for).

With Leafs fans, I'm never sure if they're joking, per a Leafs fan this year on the HFBoards legitimately arguing that Evgeni Malkin to Toronto for a 2nd round draft pick was beneficial for both teams.

what the hell is ccslc?

With Leafs fans, I'm never sure if they're joking, per a Leafs fan this year on the HFBoards legitimately arguing that Evgeni Malkin to Toronto for a 2nd round draft pick was beneficial for both teams.

HFBoards, by and large, is populated by the worst of every team's fandoms.

At this point I don't even want anything for Komisarek. Just dump him and save everyone the hassle.

Jets placed Antti Miettenen on waivers for the purpose of making him feel bad for playing worse than Eric Fehr.

Also, I love how Vancouver fans automatically assume that any other teams would want Mason Raymond at the deadline, unless said teams are having trouble hitting the cap floor this late in the season.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Jets placed Antti Miettenen on waivers for the purpose of making him feel bad for playing worse than Eric Fehr.

Actually, I think it has absolutely nothing to do with that, but rather the fact that he's coming over from playing in Europe and must pass waivers before he can play with the Jets.

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived