2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, Lundqvist for Vezina?

He seems to have run away with it, but there are a lot of goalies putting on amazing seasons this year. Lundy, Rinne, Elliot, Halak, Howard, Quick (too bad his team - with all that offensive potential - can't score). They're all having career years.

Sucks that Columbus is closest and I can basically only see the trainwreck that is Steve Mason

Rinne and Quick are the only ones I can see challenging him. Elliot and Halak split time so I think that invalidates their argument. Howards having a nice year but not anything spectacular. Lehtonen and Pavelec are also having very nice years.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Blackhawks to wear white at home when Toronto comes to play tomorrow. Have other teams done this in 2011/12?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Making use of my DP

So the Bruins were shut out by a :censored:ing AHL goalie. Tim Thomas had a monster game, but this team just...didn't look passionate out there.

But he should definitely be traded for not going to the white house <_<

Blackhawks to wear white at home when Toronto comes to play tomorrow. Have other teams done this in 2011/12?

Pittsburgh and Toronto wore their road white's at home during a home-and-home set a few weeks ago. Pittsburgh also did this on Sunday, allowing CBJ to wear their alt's.

Detroit wore their white's against Philly.

The real question is who will actually win that game, given both teams current levels of suck.

spacer.png

Leafs lose to Florida. Well, it was a fun season. Oh well, at least I can take comfort in the fact that Florida's only doing so well because of several players greatly overachieving. It's fairly obvious that this year is an anomaly and that they'll crash and burn next year.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Making use of my DP

So the Bruins were shut out by a :censored:ing AHL goalie. Tim Thomas had a monster game, but this team just...didn't look passionate out there.

....I don't remember anybody here saying that....

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Leafs lose to Florida. Well, it was a fun season. Oh well, at least I can take comfort in the fact that Florida's only doing so well because of several players greatly overachieving. It's fairly obvious that this year is an anomaly and that they'll crash and burn next year.

That, and they're still only a 30-32 team despite the overachieving on that roster.

Goes to show how bad they are in general. They'll probably finish 4th in the division next year.

spacer.png

Making use of my DP

Oh, people still talk about that?

oBIgzrL.png

Sharks continue to own the Flyers, having not lost to them since 2000. Unfortunately, you have the Yotes beating the Canucks and the Sharks are still down a couple of points in the division. Next up are the Sabres, who they're 1-4-1 against since 2007, so they need to come out strong.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Making use of my DP

Oh, people still talk about that?

Morgo uses an opportunity to rag on fans of the Blackhawks and Bruins. Ignore him when he's commenting on those teams.

For the record, I never said the Bruins should trade Timmay because he refused to go the White House or because I disagree with him politically. I advocated trading Timmay because I want the Bruins to get something of value for him before he's too old and useless.

spacer.png

Archived