St Louis Cardinals concept logo

DLabPG5429

This would only work if the Cardinals were a new team, or maybe for the football Cardinals if they'd stayed in STL, but in a vacuum, this is some good work. Only thing I'd change is the direction of the birds' head so it look like it's facing forward.

Screenshot2012-11-01at53958PM.png

Still working on creating a whole identity for this idea but as of right now I'm starting with a logo I have finished and waiting for critique

I actually think this is a GREAT concept..... just not for the St. Louis Cardinals baseball club.

As mentioned before, it would be great for an expansion team.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Don't let the few party poopers get you down, this is a dandy looking logo. I get what people are saying about 'St. Louis would never use it' but cmon it's just a concept guys.

I applaud your creativity and second uniguy22's Blue Jays comment.

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

The initial shape is nice, but the second layer of line work needs a lot of tweaking. Some places it's inside the original shape, other places it is offset, and others its on the edge. It looks too messy right now.

The T is also too thin compared to the S and L. I know that's how it is because its smaller, but to make it look like a finished small cap they should be the same.

I did a bunch of new Cards logos and some uniforms too here is the link to the full set there are 70 total I will post some single pics as well

Here are the uniforms I have done so far to go with the above logos

If you want to see the single photos from my page you can go to my flickr account http://www.flickr.com/photos/fourteen85/sets/

charlessollars, since you're new here you might not be aware of how we do threads on these boards. If a title is started by someone that says, say, "Toronto Blue jays Concept," it means that the poster of the thread has a concept they want input on. It may appear that a thread marked "Toronto Blue Jays Concept" is an invitation for anyone with a Blue Jays concept to post it, but in fact, we almost treat threads like mini-portfolios. Unless a thread is specifically marked in an original post that others may post (usually these are contests), it is meant for the original poster to post their ideas.

By putting your own ideas into your own thread, rather than in someone else's, it assures that all your hard work will get the attention it deserves. So go ahead and start your own thread with the material you submitted here. Folks will be glad to check it out.

Peace

Whittier

rATMcmK.png

critic.png

Look within the circled area. The lighter red looks like a mistake, I don't know if you are handing this in as a final or concept but either way, for the final you should smooth the lighter red. Also try to make both shades of red seem like they belong together because right now, especially where I have circled, it doesnt

Archived