LCD hats?

wonderbread

So do you have to charge your cap? The screen background for each logo change looks kinda ugly also.

A charge lasts for 10 hours. Also, you have to buy additional images at a cost of 5 for $1.99

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Once you figure out a way to sell a hat for nearly 40 bucks, you can literally do anything.

New Era has the best advertising department in the world. The have tricked MILLIONS of people into not only buying the product, but also into leaving the stickers on their newly purchased $40 hats.

Once you figure out a way to sell a hat for nearly 40 bucks, you can literally do anything.

New Era has the best advertising department in the world. The have tricked MILLIONS of people into not only buying the product, but also into leaving the stickers on their newly purchased $40 hats.

I luv my $40 hats

90758391980.gif

This could be neato. If the screen could play movies, you and a friend could watch movies on one another's caps while wearing them.

Didn't they put twinkling LEDs in cap logos or football mini helmet logos a few years ago? How well did those go over?

Just give me my auto-lacing shoes from Back To The Future 2 in the year 2015 and I'll be happy. I don't need videos on my cap. :)

Archived