All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The thing that’s so surprising to me is just how stifling the T Wolves defense looked without their best defender. The Wolves are gonna be a problem for any of the remaining teams.
  3. Thanks! Unless I'm mistaken, I believe they've only ever worn in for batting practice/Spring Training. The Cards' president has heavily hinted that their upcoming City Connect will be red, though (my guess is it'll be inspired by the St. Louis flag), so be on the lookout for that. I tried, but it made it look more like a direct throwback, when I was going for a bit of a modernization. It also prevents the ray from having the matching outline: I like it, but I think I prefer the gradient as the outline.
  4. Amidst all the dog and Mike Vick jokes, if we want to get technical, Younghoe Koo has moved on from #7 to #6 to make way for Bijan Robinson.
  5. I think the Pacers are the first team to wear just one uniform for multiple rounds of the playoffs. No other team left has a yellow/close to yellow jersey so we could theoretically see these all the way through the Finals. I’m not complaining, it’s the best look in their arsenal.
  6. This is without Gobert, too. How about Charmin Anthony-Towns stepping up in his absence. Although this does kind of drive home the point that you just don't need them both. I'll entertain a Dwyane Wade comparison when/if he wins a ring. But this Jordan needs to stop.
  7. Today
  8. But also wow. This is a hard-to-comprehend result. Were Bruce Brown/Jeff Green just that important to Denver? Are Anthony Edwards and the TWolves already that much better? Is there so much parity now that even the defending champs can get punked? Is Jamal Murray waaaaay more hurt than we thought? Are the Lakers superturbotrash? Some of those are yes, but I’m not sure which ones. There’s also a chance this is just a bad night and we get a competitive Game 3/rest of series.
  9. The photo isn’t loading but here are a couple. This is not a bad shirt but far from their best. I am strongly of the belief that the home shirt should use the normal crest. This is noteworthy because this makes two seasons in a row without the colored badge. Allianz will become the new sleeve sponsor. The Bayern sleeve was unsponsored this year and displayed an anti racism message but has been sponsored in years prior. Allianz has been the arena sponsor since it opened and also the women’s sponsor. Their logo comes with a twist. It is a QR code for a campaign that refunds one out of every 100 shirts sold. There will be additional activations throughout the upcoming campaign. The multiple tones of red make it feel like a version of their Parley shirt or the 15/16 kit (one of their absolute best).
  10. Hopefully this marks the end of them putting 5280 on the front.
  11. My biggest fear about the Texans redesign is that we'll be saying this about the originals in 5 years
  12. Yeah so, Minnesota is taking the defending champs to the absolute woodshed. Holy hell.
  13. Pacers planning to wear their yellow Statement jerseys for at least the first four games of the semis, after wearing them all through the first round, home and away. I guess we're leaning into that one. (Knicks are gonna alternate between white and navy, both home and road, in response). Celtics/Cavs looks blessedly normal for the first four games. All white at home, Cleveland in black on the road and Boston in green.
  14. 2001: falcons changed jerseys 4 calendar years prior, draft a lefty QB named Michael who lost a national championship game and had an amazing deep ball. 2024: falcons changed jerseys 4 calendar years prior, draft a lefty QB named Michael who lost a national championship game and had an amazing deep ball.
  15. I think they’d only merge if they knew for a fact another team would be ready to buy the extra charter. The cost of one isn’t getting any cheaper.
  16. What about filling the word marks in with the gradient instead of using it as a stroke?
  17. I live 7,000 feet up in the Sierra Nevada. They might as well be identical to those two pictures.
  18. If AJ didn't win at Charlotte, this is a literal non-issue. Really, both teams should just merge already.
  19. I dunno, man. They look pretty damn similar
  20. There’s apparently rumors that Front Row & Stewart-Haas might merge
  21. Didn't the Cards used to have a red jersey? I'd say they need one.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.