All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. between drake and the leafs, an ICBM might as well have just hit toronto. I've never seen a city get so utterly culturally annihilated so quickly.
  3. Truly at a loss for words regarding the Leafs. What do you even do at this point? This core just can't get it done. Eight postseasons with this core, one series win.
  4. Today
  5. Man, Anthony Edwards. That guy is pretty decent at basketball.
  6. I have heart burn now. Side note as a Leaf fan, imo the Leafs have to trade Marner. How he plays constantly in the playoffs for the past 3 years. A fart in the win. To get paid 14 mil and to play that soft and not even a point in the playoffs, I surely hope for change. Coach too, and finally give Mathew the C? And yes I expected the lost... I just wanted to be teased for once lol.
  7. I mean, whoever won this series was probably going to get absolutely curb stomped by Florida anyway, but holy hell, Toronto
  8. The Leafs can't catch a break. They finally have a playoff caliber goalie and he gets injured with a second left in Game 6.
  9. No team in MLB, NBA, or NHL have blown a 3-1 series lead in back-to-back seasons. We almost had our first in the Bruins.
  10. Overtime. To decide Bruins-Leafs. Update: RIP Leafs
  11. Not just the Stallions, but Birmingham in general for non-NFL, non-collegiate football: 1974 WFL - Birmingham Americans 22, Florida Blazers 21 1975 WFL - Birmingham Vulcans (9-3, declared champs when league folded) 1983 USFL - Birmingham Stallions (9-9) 1984 USFL - Birmingham Stallions (14-4, Conference Championship Runner-Up) 1985 USFL - Birmingham Stallions (13-5, Semifinalist) 1995 CFL - Birmingham Barracudas (10-8, lost in Division Semifinal) 2000 AF2 - Birmingham Steeldogs (7-9) 2001 XFL - Birmingham Thunderbolts (2-8) 2001 AF2 - Birmingham Steeldogs (12-4, lost in first round) 2002 AF2 - Birmingham Steeldogs (11-5, lost in conference final) 2003 AF2 - Birmingham Steeldogs (7-9) 2004 AF2 - Birmingham Steeldogs (10-6, lost in first round) 2005 AF2 - Birmingham Steeldogs (2-14) 2006 AF2 - Birmingham Steeldogs (7-9) 2007 AF2 - Alabama Steeldogs (7-9, lost in first round) 2019 AAF - Birmingham Iron (5-3) 2022 USFL - Birmingham Stallions (Stallions 33, Philadelphia Stars 30) 2023 USFL - Birmingham Stallions (Stallions 28, Pittsburgh Maulers 12) 2024 USFL - Birmingham Stallions (6-0 currently) Even if you want to discount the indoor/arena game, that's 4 titles in 10 outdoor seasons. And 3 on-field titles in eight full seasons.
  12. This is unbelievable. I didn't know this league was back until reading this article, but apparentlty the PHL team is owned by the league, they released the coach and most players the day before their game in New Orleans (and the players got kicked out of their motel and a bus that was supposed to take them to the airport didn't show, because they were all released, but they didn't even know.) Some other indoor league team from Texas was given Soul jerseys and brought into New Orleans to play in the game as the Soul. I never thought stuff like this could happen in 2024. https://www.inquirer.com/sports/philadelphia-soul-arena-football-league-20240429.html Also, at said game, the barricades were being held up by people. They weren't even fixed barricades. How the hell does any atlhetic commission allow this game to be played?
  13. Somebody had a great post here about how the perspective on this logo is all effed up. I need to find it.
  14. And of course a certain man with the initals JJ will fight tooth and nail to nix it
  15. The Stallions are going to be a spring football dynasty, aren’t they?
  16. A tale of two cities; St. Louis - 32,969 Memphis - 5,609
  17. “Is that a ball & star on your helmet or are you just happy to see me?”
  18. Minnesota has a real chance at the Finals. Would love to see a non-blue blood win it all.
  19. I meant from Spring Training. I was hoping they would darken the navy but they didn’t
  20. The piping on the jersey is now red instead of white.
  21. Braves finally breaking out the navy alts. Doesn’t look like any changes were made from ST
  22. It's an example idea. Another route would be rotating opponents each season so that each team can play everyone else at least once in a six year span OR a pairing rotation that switches after two years. So, in the case of Arizona... Year/Pairing 1 - Albany and Dakota Year/Pairing 2 - Columbus and Fishers Year/Pairing 3 - Georgia and Green Bay Year/Pairing 4 - Jacksonville and Iowa Year/Pairing 5 - Massachusetts and Quad City Year/Pairing 6 - Orlando and Sioux Falls
  23. Braves in the navy jerseys tonight. First time in regular season right?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.