jacksonville jaguars

chriscj83

They went more green... either that or it's just the way the camera took the picture...

That and they changed the collar a lil bit. Either way, i think it still looks good.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

More green? How so? They just swapped the teal and black on the jersey. And that collar has, for the most part, always been something similar to that. The teal triangle at the point on the neck might be new, but otherwise, it looks pretty unchanged. I kinda like the Black numbers better, but in some ways, I don't... I feel like the teal should at least be represented a little better, but hey... a lot of people hate teal. I'm not one of them, but still. :)

I think the numbers and letters are much more legible as black with teal and gold outlines than the other way around. So they de-emphasize the teal a little bit. No big deal. They still have teal jerseys. And there are a few spots of teal on the jersey. It's just a lot more legible now.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I wish they wouldn't deemphasize the teal.  I like their teal, especially as the focal point of their color scheme.

I agree. The less they emphasize the teal the more they start heading towards New Orleans Saints territory (in my mind).

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

For some reason, the teal just isn't working for me as an accent color in this uniform scheme. I think you have to have more teal in the uniform for it to work - maybe add a third stripe and go back to teal numbers.

Another casualty of de-tealing themselves and going back to the hip, fresh, and mean black. I'm guessing the black jersey becomes permanent soon.

Let's hope for not another everyone in black revolution. :P

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Man this stuff pisses me off. Why don't we all just go to black uniforms; everyone can have a black alternate jersey and black trim! What? Our main color is teal? Well screw that, I mean this worked with the Marlins didn't it? Oh wait, no, they look exactly like the White Sox now. :cursing:

Did they change the number font, too? They look a little different than I remember. The "8" looks the same on the different jerseys, but I don't remember seeing the "1's" look like that.

The "1's" have always looked like that.

Archived