Survivor Series - Team 1 Logo

whchoclte

Which design should Team 1 Use as their company logo  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Team 1 - Whchoclte, GMS and Shiznit1083 of Nitroseed's Survivor Series is proud to let the public pick its new logo and company image. The logos depicted (Three G's) are a culmination of our initals, Greg, Greg and Gravito.

Team 1 Logo Schemes

With this logo we take our first step towards unifying our talents and creating a recognizable mark to be used throughout the competition and on the winners trophy.

So pick the logo and be part of our championship team.

1 and 3 are may favs... 4 looks like a todler toys, or gamecube logo.

well done, guys.. nice logos!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Probably #3, although I'd make the 3 a little easier to discern.

But if I were able to, I'd use my vote to cast a vote against #4. That's all I really feel at all strongly about.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

#4 most definitely...

The whole g-cubed identity with a cubed with Gs like you have it is a perfect identity. It's the most innovative out of the 5.

I really don't see what you guys see in #3. I wouldn't mind #2 though.

Overall, great work though.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

2 makes the most sense to me!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

That designs 2 and 4 are winning this vote, pretty much erases most of the faith I had in this community to pick great designs.

2 is nice, clean.. but plain. A little to simple and straight forward.

4 is trite, overdone, and toddler-logoesque.

The rest.. ANY of the rest are creative, unique, take a risk, and say something about the designers capabilities.

I am disapointed in the way this vote is turning out.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived