The NHL According to Brass

Brass

Not a fan of the black Hurricanes at all, but the grey and red alternate more than make up for it.

I've wanted to see the Canes promote their silver for years. I even used to play around with silver pants for them in Photoshop... Love it.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/6/2017 at 9:42 AM, Brass said:

Arizona Coyotes

Home

RYPUpqg.png

Road

O17DICT.png

Third

cagAUjG.png

My only criticism would be to throw the kachina on the third, and call it a day.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

1 hour ago, EJaws said:

Greatest comment I have ever seen on this sight!

Is that supposed to be some kinda pun???

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

I know it might belong more with the rival LA Kings, but I'd like to see the Sharks' alternate in gray. Perhaps switch the gray and black around. If the gray is going to become a primary color in the home and away, it might as well become the primary color for the alternate.

• 3 months later...

Archived