Lights Out's NBA 2015: Hawks, Celtics, Heat p. 5

Lights Out

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overall I like it, but the Los Angeles word mark just doesn't look right. I'd also try to make the drop shadow a little more noticeable, to me they almost feel like it's just a thicker outline, especially on the white jersey.

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

Love the Bucks alternate.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

I never was a fan of incorporating orange/gold into the Bucks colour scheme. But you made it work quite nicely. And yep, the away uniform would be one of the best in the league.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

(22/30) WASHINGTON WIZARDS

The Arenas-era gold alternates are still my favorite uniforms they've ever worn, so I went with a slightly toned-down version with matching shorts for a full-time look. I replaced the black with a very dark shade of that slate blue color they used to wear, though. Finally, the lowercase NOB is a nod to two different Bullets uniform sets.

9dQRdRs.png

oHBlYA6.png

1SvzyTB.png

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Interesting. I like it. My only suggestions would be to switch the colors of the away and alternate uniforms since the gold might be too light to wear against teams wearing white, and to add some stars to the shorts. I always felt that the original alternates looked like they went to FootLocker and bought a pair of shorts instead of having one cohesive uniform set. Admittedly, they were a different color from the jerseys, so that surely influenced that thought, but I still don't feel like the they really feel like one cohesive set.

award%20sig.png

(BONUS) NBA ALL-STAR GAME

I'm not a fan of this year's All-Star uniforms, I think they're awkward and lazily-designed. With that in mind, I went for a more subway-themed look. The sublimated mosaic pattern relates to the "old subway sign" motif that has been used throughout the actual event, while the "wordmarks" represent modern-day subway signs.

1d2xbsK.png

MvYeTLi.png

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived