• Created
  • Last Reply

Eastern Michigan

Tulsa

Tulane

Memphis

Middle Tennessee

Honorable Mention:

When voting, I was able to lower it down to 6, and struggled for a very long time between all 6 figuring out which should go. Eventually, I chose to not vote on the fabulous Appalachian State concept.

Some really great work, guys.

1) Middle Tennessee

2) Tulsa

3) Memphis

4) BYU

5) Tulane

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

1 - Eastern Michigan (Very clean design that was well executed, really like the team slogan inside the collar)

2 - Cincinnati (Another clean design with added style via the claw marks. Also liked the team slogan inside the collar and the anthracite jerseys)

3 - Tulsa (Really like the hurricane flags usage on the helmet and pants stripes)

4 - Memphis (I'm not usually one that likes the tiger stripe pattern, but for Memphis it just works)

5 - San Diego State (Favorite element was the helmet gradient. I could definitely see SDSU using this style)

Honorable Mentions:

Middle Tennessee State (Probably would've been in the top 3 had it not been for the jersey numbers not being the same on the front and back)

Toledo (Really like the dark helmet, however that logo isn't ever seen sans wordmark that I could come across)

KUHawks.png

Thanks to everyone that voted! We're in with the tallies from the Public Vote — we'll get the Judges' Vote for you sometime soon, hopefully. We had a tie for fifth place so both entrants will receive one point.

Public Vote

ZsKkFWL.pngrsaline (Eastern Michigan)

i8ZOvsM.pngwyopokes2 (Tulane)

npyFTST.pngdavidmiller5 (Tulsa)

6xnzwVT.pngdsaline97 (Middle Tennessee)

nbTSQnY.pngbigmike (UTEP) -and- BlackBolt3 (Memphis)

Competition Standings

1. davidmiller5 — 9
  2. dsaline97 — 7
  3. mbannon92 — 6
  4. HarperK — 6
  5. marble21 — 5
  6. rsaline — 5
  7. wyopokes2 — 4
  8. benji — 2
  9. bigmike — 1
  10. BlackBolt3 — 1

Congrats to the award winners this round — we'll get you the Judges' Vote soon!

6fQjS3M.png

Archived