Thrift Store Gems 2015

johnnysama

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Not a thrift store pickup, but it WAS a clearance item at The Pro Image. Now, I know most folks did NOT like the jerseys worn on the Fourth of July. Most folks don't know that they were originally going to wear them back in 2014 as well. This particular jersey would have been the one the Dodgers would have worn when they played the Rockies last year. I don't mind the script, but the sleeve piping looks out of place (wrong color).

Normally these replica jerseys go for about $99-109, but I got it for $44 tax included.

th_188334651_IMG_7504_122_40lo.JPG

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

looks like the logo is screened on, and it's just a plain black jersey, but has the old retro canada logo and is a men's XL.

couldn't pass up for $4

P1030047_zpsx2bibpsy.jpg

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

Johnny, I'm starting to think you're secretly that Jersey hoarder I read about a couple years ago from New York. Seriously, you never sell your finds, where do u put it all?

I've got a section in my closet for my Jerseys, but it's like 1/16th of the rack.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

^ Let's just say that I have a few places devoted to them, really. :D And I'm not from NY, I'm actually on the West Coast. I do get around to wearing some of my jerseys when I go out (when the situation is appropriate), however. :)

UBwef0L.png

Archived