Cleveland Browns 2015 Concept

vicfurth

When I was putting this concept together, I wanted to merge the modern and the classic styles. The helmet, jerseys, and pants all have similar striping. This 5-stripe is 100% Cleveland Browns. I decided to go with the chest striping for a modern twist on a classic. Rather than heavily-outlining the numbers to make them stand out I set them to stop with enough room for numbers. The script logo is one I created out of a downloaded font. I uploaded this a while back so I don't remember the font name. The numbers are obviously from the Minnesota Golden Gophers, but I thought they fit the overall aesthetic.

I have a few more concepts and may (since I'm busy with possibility of traveling) look at doing the whole league.

mCqjDGt.png

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I agree with making the striping similar to Northwestern. Add a thick outline to the numbers that match the base jersey color and you'll have something great going.

I'd also like to see these with orange pants, they would tie the whole set together nicely.

TDZiMMB.png

I'll probably shrink the back number tonight. I wasn't sure if the stripping would be too busy to carry behind the numbers themselves but may try it out anyway.

Just realized this is my first concept in two plus years lol.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived