I looked through the boards and didn't see any thread or posts about this news item (plus, what thread would it go in other than one dedicated to it? 2014-15 College Basketball? 2015-16 College Basketball? High School Basketball?), so here we go.

When I just saw the jerseys in the headline, I was like wow, Adidas continuing their NBA All-Star game form with simple jerseys that don't suck (other than the sleeves on these), but then I saw the full set in the article and realized the shorts are the same design as the 2015 Made in March template. Dat ass-stripe.

2015-McDonalds-All-American-Basketball-u

2015-McDonalds-All-American-Basketball-u

Also, why purple shoes?

2015-McDonalds-All-American-Shoes.jpg

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Jerseys aren't terrible. Insert obligatory sleeves comments now. Purple shoes, yeah yeah yeah, trying to be avant-garde in a way only Nike can oddly pull off. These are basically the NBA All-Star game jerseys, just with sleeves.

My only real gripe is when you have minimalistic uniforms, and you clearly do a 1 for 1 color swap, i.e. white for black, why are gray numbers on the black jersey? Same with the collar... why are the collar colors flipped? Just make it a clean inversion.

Those shoes make me Grimace.

Thank you. I needed that.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived