2015/16 International Football

Crabcake

From what I hear the Uruguayan manager doesn't want to risk a major injury that would cause them to miss FIFA Qualifying matches that start in September. 

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumors are circulating that Neymar has agreed to join PSG in 2017, with PSG triggering his eye-watering £153 million release clause.

Would be insane on several fronts if true.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Crabcake47 said:

Rumors are circulating that Neymar has agreed to join PSG in 2017, with PSG triggering his eye-watering £153 million release clause.

Would be insane on several fronts if true.

United want to trigger Paul Pogba's buyout clause but he's waiting to hear if Real Madrid want in on the action.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 6/10/2016 at 3:30 AM, marble21 said:

Yeah it is a funny quirk but I think Rangers will much happily take their place in the top flight over a chance to defend their title.

I’m about to say… that’s the case with most trophies in world football. If you win a division that isn’t the top one, you don’t get a chance to defend it, and the same can be said for the handful of clubs that do the league/cup doubles with competitions like the League Trophy, FA Vase, etc.

6fQjS3M.png

3 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

F*** this ref. What an utterly garbage official.

I'm watching on Univision so I can't quite tell what commentators are saying, but I think that ref is going to get Bobby Wood crippled out there.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I remember watching the draw and thinking the US had no chance to get out of the group. They're a bit lucky Costa Rica self destructed, but they otherwise played incredibly well. I think a first round win, even against Brazil, is within reach.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Man, that was as ugly (card wise) a half as I've seen the USMNT play. Both Yedlin and Wood are gonna be out next game, but with the way the back line has been playing, you might only need one goal to win.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

9 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

You know, when did he get so good? He's easily the best defenseman the US has. 

He’s been this good this whole year at Hertha, and has generally been better for club than country for the last couple.

If he wouldn’t have gotten hurt with a quarter of the year left, I genuinely believe Hertha would’ve held on for the Champions League instead of falling to 7th.

6fQjS3M.png

15 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

I remember watching the draw and thinking the US had no chance to get out of the group. They're a bit lucky Costa Rica self destructed, but they otherwise played incredibly well. I think a first round win, even against Brazil, is within reach.

I never doubted their ability to get out of the group, but I did expect CR to put up way more of a fight than they did, especially since their team was largely the same as it was for the 2014 WC, save for Navas. (Ba-dum tissss)

spacer.png

Double excellent: my Seattle match pass is now for a USMNT quarterfinal game. I'm thrilled.

UniMas hasn't shown a definitive replay, but it sure feels like the refs just screwed Peru out of a goal.

EDIT: Perhaps not!

Archived