Movie Studio Logo Appreciation

neo_prankster

Add me to those that like New Line, Universal, and Warner Brothers.

Interesting fact, the new Star Wars movie will be the first without the 20th Century Fox logo treatment at the beginning, instead being replaced with the Walt Disney one. Both great logo treatments, I wonder what kind of special things they are going to do?

If I were in the director's chair, I would have these logos back to back...

disney-logo-old.png

Lucasfilm.jpg

With "Binary Sunset" from A New Hope as the fanfare.

I have always liked the Bad Robot intro sequence.

The Bad Robot at the end of some LOST episodes used to scare the living s**t outta me... I'd forget BAAAD ROBOT!!!

I'd sometimes remember to find the remote & like a bomb going off try to hit the skip or menu button before it hit.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Add me to those that like New Line, Universal, and Warner Brothers.

Interesting fact, the new Star Wars movie will be the first without the 20th Century Fox logo treatment at the beginning, instead being replaced with the Walt Disney one. Both great logo treatments, I wonder what kind of special things they are going to do?

If I were in the director's chair, I would have these logos back to back...

disney-logo-old.png

Lucasfilm.jpg

With "Binary Sunset" from A New Hope as the fanfare.

As a huge Star Wars fan (see Vader avatar), AND a musician (see username) who loves John Williams this impact JUST hit me.

No more 20th Century Fanfare prior to the Star Wars Opening Theme. :( #sadtimes

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• 4 weeks later...

Paramount Pictures for sure.

They've slowly developed their intros throughout the years, but it's still the same concept they've had for decades.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• 2 weeks later...

As good a place as any... I created/ordered this via www.collage.com, my top 50 all time hybrid favs+greats... 20x30 black framed...

mhvrx0.jpg

fyi they knock 60% off your initial order of anything, within 30 days of signing up so don't procrastinate!

(...this poster of posters was a bucket list thing for me personally... & no there's not complete equa sizing, it took many refreshes to find the layout balance I wanted)

You do not have to purchase anything btw for you to create & download your collage'd file.

I did in fact strategically place titles for centre, corners, borders, & colours for balance.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

• 3 months later...

If anyone hasn't seen The Walk, or not planning to watch said film, I'll describe the new TriStar logo for you guys...

Basically the sky and clouds are colored different, and instead of running straight towards the viewer, the Pegasus gallops in a curve, then rears up and spreads his wings when the name comes up.

If anyone hasn't seen The Walk, or not planning to watch said film, I'll describe the new TriStar logo for you guys...

Basically the sky and clouds are colored different, and instead of running straight towards the viewer, the Pegasus gallops in a curve, then rears up and spreads his wings when the name comes up.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwKtHJzKWac

Here is the new TriStar logo in its entirety...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lYs1RMEHXY

Archived