Pro football hall of fame 2015

Robertsports

If his knee hadn't exploded in 1991, maybe.

Although running QBs tend to have their knees explode sooner or later.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If his knee hadn't exploded in 1991, maybe.

Although running QBs tend to have their knees explode sooner or later.

Yeah Mcnabb had his knees blown out. Culpepper, Garrard, Leftwich was the arm. Did Steve Young get his knees blown out? I don't think so.

in 1991

When I said Jerome Bettis, I was think of the other running backs of his times and you could make some comparisons. Tiki Barber, Shaun Alexander, Ahman Green, Edgerrin James, Priest Holmes, Corey Dillon, Clinton Portis, Stephen Davis, and Garrison Hearst. As far as the Steelers, I figure that Hines Ward, Antwaan Randle El, Troy Polamalu, James Harrison and Ben Roethlisberger are going to be in the Hall of Fame, so think he will too. I think you can even make an argument for Kordell Stewart.

Shaun Alexander is the only one that could maybe make it to the HoF and that is just because of the touchdown record that has since been broken. Troy and ward would be close but very iffy. There is no argument that could be made for Kordell Stewart.

I think you can even make an argument for Kordell Stewart.

Sure, but it would be a really dumb argument. You aren't serious, are you?

Yes, I see. I was think of his versatility as a player. But your right. He barely beat out Mike Tomczak for the starting job. He probably wouldn't have been the starter if the Steelers wouldn't had let Neil O'Donnell go.

Yes, I see. I was think of his versatility as a player. But your right. He barely beat out Mike Tomczak for the starting job. He probably wouldn't have been the starter if the Steelers wouldn't had let Neil O'Donnell go.
He had more interceptions than touchdowns, you should just stop with your Hall of Fame suggestions while you are way way behind.

He had more interceptions than touchdowns, you should just stop with your Hall of Fame suggestions while you are way way behind.

Okay. Keep posting though.

When I said Jerome Bettis, I was think of the other running backs of his times and you could make some comparisons. Tiki Barber, Shaun Alexander, Ahman Green, Edgerrin James, Priest Holmes, Corey Dillon, Clinton Portis, Stephen Davis, and Garrison Hearst. As far as the Steelers, I figure that Hines Ward, Antwaan Randle El, Troy Polamalu, James Harrison and Ben Roethlisberger are going to be in the Hall of Fame, so think he will too. I think you can even make an argument for Kordell Stewart.

Stop. Stop right there.

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

Now that he is dead it is time for Ken Stabler next year, its a disgrace he did not get in before he died.

Agree 100%, Francis. Stabler should be in. Statistically, his passing numbers don't look all that great. That said, we also have to consider that a lot of Stabler's passing stats came before the NFL eliminated defense tried to open up the passing game in 1978. He was one of the top QBs of his era, his teams won, he was as "clutch" as it gets, and the guy was about the coolest dude in the NFL. In my opinion (and those that know me around here know that I have ridiculously high HOF standards) Ken Stabler should have been inducted a long time ago.

BB52Big.jpg

I'll be upset if Marvin Harrison isn't in Canton next year. :(

He will be. No other major wideout is in play besides Terrell Owens, who's in his first year (receivers don't usually get in year one, unless you're the GOAT).

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

I've wondered why it's called the "Professional Football Hall of Fame" when the only members are those that played in the NFL and the predecessors?

Well the NFL is the best football league in the world. So if you can't make it in the NFL, you probably aren't a Hall of Famer.

Archived