Favorite Minor League Baseball Logos

DCarp1231

I live in Frederick and go to Keys games and I can tell you, they need to update their logos bad. IMO, the logos don't look good at all. I don't see how you like that primary.

Side notes: I see we agreed on (basically) two teams. Also, I forgot to include Rookie ball, but I agree the Voyagers are a good choice.

I've never thought of the primary logo being outdated. However, I am willing to say that everything else in their identity has shown a lot of age (cap logo, uniforms). I personally hope they upgrade everything, but manage to keep the primary logo as intact as they can.

I always felt like the Voyagers should change their logo to be more Lewis & Clark oriented, instead of based on their owner (I think it was their owner) once saw a UFO at the stadium

Well, it's my favorite out of Rookie. That isn't really saying too much, however, because many of the Rookie teams have either outdated logos or copy-offs of their Major League affiliates.

My favorite team ever! The Wichita Wranglers primary cap logo for their last few years of existance.

Wichita%20Wranglers%20Red%20Cap%20Logo_z

The Frisco Roughriders old red cap logo. I really like that they did a Roughriders identity without going all Teddy Roosevelt like with their new identity.

Frisco%20Roughriders%20Red%20Cap%20Logo_

The Hillsboro Hops cap logo. Brings back memories of me helping my dad with his home brew when i was younger.

Hillsboro%20Hops%20Navy%20Cap%20Logo_zps

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Frederick and go to Keys games and I can tell you, they need to update their logos bad. IMO, the logos don't look good at all. I don't see how you like that primary.

Side notes: I see we agreed on (basically) two teams. Also, I forgot to include Rookie ball, but I agree the Voyagers are a good choice.

]

Bring back this guy:

Frederick-Keys.jpgFrederickKeys2.GIF

gHp6FceW.jpg

90758391980.gif

Frisco Roughriders

8842_frisco_roughriders-jersey-2015.png

I love that logo, but old Ted was a righty.

Very true! I think it's flipped on the cap to the correct hand, right? Maybe we can pretend Teddy was a switch-hitter. I'd like to believe he'd have been Mickey Mantle before Mickey Mantle was. :P

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

• 2 weeks later...

]

Bring back this guy:

Frederick-Keys.jpgFrederickKeys2.GIF

gHp6FceW.jpg

You're absolutely right, Werth should be sent back to Frederick.

87Redskins.png

Archived