Los Angeles Rams

aawagner011

1 hour ago, SiLeNt WaVe said:

Blue pants would be a good thing for the Rams to have too.

We've had more than enough of the damn mono-navy uniform in St-Louis. No thanks. The Rams need yellow pants and maybe white ones if they do go with yellow jerseys.

By the way. These are stunning but I'd still go with navy-yellow-navy stripes on the white pants and navy-white-navy on the yellow ones. It would look way better with the white and yellow jerseys.

I'm not one to say OMG... But O. M. G. That's horrible. Stealing is awful. I believe Pepman33 is a poster here too. He's pretty active in the NBA courts database. He needs to be confronted. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

Thanks for the feedback, everyone, and also for bringing it to my attention J'ville! Not sure what should be done, but it's pretty obvious he's taking credit for it seeing as he included his user name on the recolored graphic and is saying "thanks" when people say nice work.

Whatta little snot.

aawagner: Despite my new-found loathing of my former home team, this concept is fantastic! I loved the Rams' Color Rush uniforms, and these seem like a nice adaptation as to what a normal home uniform should look like! Great work and I'm sorry that it's getting stolen. Hopefully pepman gets confronted. 

Wow, that is truly disgraceful of pepman. Hopefully someone confronts him and puts him in his place. As for the work itself, and as I said earlier in this thread, it's really about as good as the Rams could look IMO.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Aawagner, your design is NICE!  I love what you did with the LA inside the Rams word mark.  The Rams need to hire you and use your design NOW!

Penman's stealing is definitely shady.  However, he did show us one thing with his color alteration - that aawagner is right that navy works better than royal with this design.

This is the best Rams concept that I've seen. I disagree with a couple of posters that the white pants need yellow added or that the yellow pants need the white stripe. There is no other white on the entire home uniform, why would you add a color that has no place? The single pants stripe also adds continuity to the sleep stripe and the the Ram horn on the helmet. The horns also have no place on a modern uniform cut. The current throwback is fine for nostalgia, but that sleeve horn looks nothing like a horn anymore.

And the this may be blasphemous as somebody that has been screaming for the return of royal/yellow, but I think I may actually like the navy concept better.

The logo, I'm not as big of a fan of. It's close, but something is missing. I've struggled trying to come up with a way to integrate the Horn, and the LA in side the Rams, but I haven't been able to make it work. yet

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

14 hours ago, Heitert said:

Whatta little snot.

aawagner: Despite my new-found loathing of my former home team, this concept is fantastic! I loved the Rams' Color Rush uniforms, and these seem like a nice adaptation as to what a normal home uniform should look like! Great work and I'm sorry that it's getting stolen. Hopefully pepman gets confronted. 

This is why I never post concepts. THIS happens. Especially when it is one of the coolest concepts I've seen in a while. Watermarking doesn't always work but it gives you a start.

PersonDivided-2-1.png

• 3 weeks later...

Perfection. Wordmark and uniforms are both what I would want them to wear in LA. Agree that horns no longer work with the modern cuts and that the white pants don't need yellow and the yellow pants don't need white. Would love to see what you could do with the Chargers! Keep up the great work 

Archived