Wishful Thinking in Identity Changes - NBA Edition

B3N

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Clippers and Thunder really need to start from scratch. I'd love to see OKC try out a Native American theme, provided no one gets offended. And the Clippers need to embrace an actual nautical theme instead of the bare minimum stuff they gave us. There's probably more, but those teams need an overhaul the most, in my opinion.

5 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Did the Clippers ever officially unveil that blue jersey?  I can't recall ever seeing it, but I could be wrong

They're too busy wearing their God-awful black create-a-team uniforms to do so. This might be the worst case of BFBS ever... 

On 3/9/2016 at 10:36 AM, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

The Jazz are so close to having nice uniforms, yet something about this current set has always irked me.  I don't like the white siding on the navy blue uniforms... and realistically I'd swap the navy blue for purple.  At the very least, even if they kept the navy blue, I'd like them to go back to the design of the young Malone/Stockton uni's -- no side paneling and a striped wasteband.  Also, I've always thought no outline around the numerals looked pretty amateur on this set.

qbb2f70h2jdpw6pxjbsbzn0qw.gifva9mh3gbstvpppf99dkb9nmfh.gif

Other people have mentioned this on here before, but the Jazz really don't have enough contrast between light and dark colors. The only light color they have is white---other than that, it's dark blue, dark green, dark yellow (which is sort of medium-ish but doesn't provide as much contrast as a bright yellow would). Their old set had medium (kelly) green and normal yellow. I haven't gotten to their division yet, but for them I'd swap the blue for purple and lighten the green. Maybe make green the primary road jersey to distinguish from the Stockton-Malone days (yes, I'm aware they briefly had green as the road jersey in the early 1980s). 

Archived