2016 Schedule Posters

TedHymanImages

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd think SC could be able to put a somewhat recent logo on their poster. We ditched that set about 3 years ago. I also would think we would have a chance this year as Benkert will be (hopefully) back, but you never know what a new coach will bring. I really like all the others.

SOME MORE POSTERS

2 hours ago, ECUFan25 said:

You'd think SC could be able to put a somewhat recent logo on their poster. We ditched that set about 3 years ago. I also would think we would have a chance this year as Benkert will be (hopefully) back, but you never know what a new coach will bring. I really like all the others.

SOME MORE POSTERS

With a uniform change supposedly occurring I understand why they didn't use a more current photo.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

14 hours ago, Lights Out said:

Here's Boise State's poster for 2016:

jhmMrlA.jpg

100 = Lyle Smith, the coach who got the ball rolling for the program's run of success, turned 100 years old this year.

30 = 30th anniversary of the blue turf.

10 = 10th anniversary of the first Fiesta Bowl win.

Really? For me, this poster is kind of tacky. I like the 100 years for the program,but the other two numbers look weird.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

15 hours ago, Lights Out said:

Here's Boise State's poster for 2016:

jhmMrlA.jpg

100 = Lyle Smith, the coach who got the ball rolling for the program's run of success, turned 100 years old this year.

30 = 30th anniversary of the blue turf.

10 = 10th anniversary of the first Fiesta Bowl win.

The kerning is so messed up in the numbers, and on the poster I have with me, the image cutouts are extremely pixelated. Very, very meh. 

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Idaho is an example of how you can make good design even if you dont have an especially unique identity. all of that stuff is something that could so easily be adopted by UCF or Colorado, but i really like how well a lot of it turned out. they're on the right track there.  love the matte gray football helmets

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived